DON'T EVER ASK "WHAT NEXT"

BigStewMan

So, my head gasket is blown on my truck, apparently the divorce has already damaged my credit enough to scare off the bank from lending me money, and I'm telling my brother all of this while driving home. I end the conversation by saying, "What next?" As I pull into my parking spot and exit my truck, I notice a police car has parked right behind me and he says, "did you know that you just ran a stop sign?" we ended the conversation with him giving me a little piece of paper that will surely lighten my wallet quite a bit.

very soon, you'll see my on the street corner with a sign that says, "I will let you listen to my Klipsch for food."

My thinking is that it's better to have a pile of aggravation happen to you over a fairly short period and then get past it, rather than month after month of things that make you grind your teeth. When it just goes on and on, you wonder if it'll ever end.

Hang in there Stew...........whatever you do.

Think of it this way. Bad things happen in Threes........Your D, Headgasket, and Ticket..............Things are/will get better. It will take you 12 Months from the Date............then suddenly everything will seem "Normal" again. May Peace and Happiness be with you.

been there, done that!

I at 1 time had a best friend so it seemed, and I didn't like hime very much, his name was Murphy, and he seemed to have me wrapped up in his "law". It really sucked but it got me through my hard times at the time. Diferrent way of looking at thing for sure. As Bill H. wrote things do happen in 3's, hang in.

Your right about not asking that question. I had one of those days in college a few years back. I said What Next one day and I got hit at an intersection and it totaled my car. Good news is I walked away from it without a scratch.

Hang in there man things will turn around for you.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

It reminds me of a story I once heard about Sister Teresa. She said, "God will never give you more than you can handle." In the next breath she said "I just wish he didn't trust me so much."