Why does Klipsch forum allow Google to penetrate?

JJkizak

Funny thing happened with this....

About a year ago, I had posted that we may, in the future, be adopting a baby girl from Uganda. One of our 4 boys is adopted from Siberia Russia. My brother, was searching for something online about audio in general. He likes my Klipsch, but does not have any himself. Well, he calls me and asks if he should be expecting a new neice!

We had not told our family yet, as it is still in the possibility realm, not yet actively pursuing yet. I was like, man, what do you mean? He said he found me on Google on the forum and that was somehow the tread that popped up...

So, yes, we should all behave...

And, they say that Amy may actually read these threads....

Paul

• Moderators

Yes it is strange to be searching for something and find a post from the forum! I have done it also, it does make you think about how easy it would be for someone to use your name to find out an address. They could easily know your equipment list and even pic's of it , and what you are buying next and where it would be in the house. [:|] They better bring a big truck, and alot of help if they go to most of the peoples houses here.

I think it is great. When the forum search function doesn't work I use google with great success. Often searching for questions I have on google forum threads come up often in the top five results. This is great advertising for the foum and Klipsch.

Yep. Searching for hot and cold outdoor faucets brought me here.... though I'd been here before but I actually took the time to poke around a bit after reading the posts on the faucets and signed up for the forum last May (or April) and then attended the Pilgrimage in June. Rework my love of audio and Klipsch in particular. Always been a fan but more of a spectator than a participant..... that's gotta change before I become too old to care.