OT: be careful to read Ebay item descriptions!!!

Daddy Dee

Check out this video of an ebay scammer getting owned by Judge Judy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWvOMEsFZH0

P.S. Stay out of the comments section of the video unless you enjoy colorful language.

I don't even have to go to the link. I actually saw that on TV and remember it well. What amazes me is that there are actually people in the world like that who really feel they are in the right because of "buyer beware" principles.

There actually is a doctrine in the law, which I have seen rarely used, that holds: A statement, although true, is fraudulent if it was made in a manner that is capable of more than one meaning and one or more of those meanings is untrue, and the maker intended the recipient to understand the statement in way that made it untrue. In other words, doing what the e-bay seller did in that case.

My best friend bid over $400 on a PlayStation 3 box with2 Blu-ray movies and an HDMI cable. After getting things ironed out with the seller, the seller ended up refunding him something like $350. If you looked at the auction it was obvious it was for the box and accessories, not the actual PS3. Some people are easily confused.

i read somewhere that some company (to prove a point) put on their website Click on the Link to receive a free computer virus--4% of the website's viewers clicked on the link. of course there was no virus, probably just a reminder to people to pay closer attention.

There is buyer beware and fraud,it sucks but...............I've been lied to on ebay and got my justice,if you play be prepared to pay.

That said it is too bad the world has some sorry sob's.That said I'm not a judge Judy or any other judge fan,I know a few,they're scammers in their own right.I did not see how the weight or how many children the chick had was of any issue,except to make personal instead of professional judgement.