Higher Fi Rates various speakers.

As I looked at over this site, one thought kept recurring - "A fool and his money are soon parted"

Regarding all Klipsch speakers, this site says: "While thought of as high quality by non-audiophiles these are NOT quality speakers. Painful to listen to."

This same site sells used speaker cables, Oracle V1.2 Spades for only $14,072 for a 10 foot pair.

This "non-audiophile" would rather spend $14K on a whole lot of things besides freakin' speaker cables. Like a complete sound system, for instance.

Anyone who would pass up a pair of Klipsch Heritage, new for half of $14K, to purchase a set of speaker cables for $14K is certanly no audiophile. They would not even be an "audiophool". They would be a complete, utter fool and I am sure that listening to anything that they had to say would truly be a truly painful experience.

These guys are a brokerage firm and would not know good sound much less great sound if it jumped up and bit them on the arse[;)]

I would not be afraid to take on anything they have with a pair of K-Horns, VRD's and a Mini Max[Y] The price of those ic's tell's any estute listener these guys are all hype and no tread

would truly be a truly painful experience.

[:|] Especially ones wallet[:(]

These guys are idiots. I've never seen some of the speakers they have listed get negitive reviews, such as the JM Utopias getting a "c-" rating? Are you kidding me? And I'm sorry, but sure, Klipsch may make some D- speakers, but not all of their speakers are anywhere close to this level. You can't lump a brand as broad and diverse as Klipsch into one rating.... Do these guys have an email address? Id like to give them a peice of my mind:)

The interesting thing is that they do not seem to like anything. I think that a B or B+ is the highest that they went because "no speaker deserves an A."

What I find as very intersting is what if you buy a speaker from them? Do they say "Congrats on your $25000 speaker, we feel that it is a solid C-"

Now, now everyone ...... don't you understand, those speakers cost so much more, they have to be better .... I swear, where are your heads at, Expensive means Better, ...... I guess we are lucky, even though Klipsch gets a D-, atleast they were mentioned ................

And don't forget that to be a true Audiophile ....you MUST demolish your walls in your house run dedicated powerlines and get a $5+K power conditioner and spend no less than $4K per speaker cable and spend no less than $3k per interconnect.......oh and that $300 cartridge you have on your turntable...tripe, give it away and get an $8000 cartridge........and upgrade to a $4000 aluminum plater or you won't get the bass you want!!!!

If you don't do this you can't join the club

Positives: Nice styling, well constructed

No other pluses? Like ultra-high efficiency? Incredible imaging? Super low distortion? Huge dynamics? Then why do so many stereo reviewers own horns with tubes?