Not too proud to ask.......

CECAA850

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Carl,

I'm so glad to hear your daughter is doing well. It seems that worrying about your kids brings the word "worry" to an entirely new level.

Give her a hug for me, and tell her she has an awesome name. [:)]

I am glad to hear everything went well. Texas Childrens really is a top-notch hospital.

It's an unbelievable resource. I'm so lucky to have it within driving distance to me. From what I understand it's the largest pediatric hospital in the US staffed with some of the best pediatric doctors from all over the world. Amy had a problem with double vision most of her life due to one of her optic muscles being stretched when her ventricles swelled. When she would look off center, her eyes would misalign. We went to some local Dr.'s and ended up going back to TX Childrens hospital like we should have in the first place. The Dr. that did her eye surgery was absolutely incredible. They detatched the muscle and reattatched it so perfectly that her eyes are in perfect alignment no matter which way she looks. It also straightened her "head tilt" that she used to compensate for her double vision. I can't say enough good things about the doctors there.