Not too proud to ask.......

CECAA850

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best wishes, Carl.

I support the Texas Children's Hospital through one of my charitable projects, Love Street Light Circus, recently created to promote volunteerism among Houston’s musicians in support of children’s causes. Its inaugural event will have over 40 of Houston’s top musicians performing the Beatles’ White Album in it's wonderful entirety live on stage at Rockefeller Hall on November 16, 2008. I'm honored to have been asked to perform, TCH does great work.

Mr.RF62

oscarsears

JeffMatthews

oldbuckster

bodcaw boy

Daddy Dee

IndyKlipschFan

dtel

BigStewMan

Coytee

mikebse2a3

fini

peshewah

dbflash

blsamuel

dkp

customsteve01

JoeShmoe

silversport

pauln

Thank you all for your well wishes and a special thanks from the bottom of my heart to all those who blessed Amy with prayers. I'm 100% certain that they work. After a rough initial night Amy is now home. The surgery was successfull and we go back to Houston tomorrow for what will hopefully be her last post-op check. It's a wonderful feeling to know that there are so many people pulling and praying for her. What a great forum.

I just saw this thread and am very happy to hear Amy is doing well. One of the young ladies on my tennis team had similar surgery a few months ago and she’s already getting ready for the season. Thank God for the medical professionals that perform these miracles.

Just got back from her pre-op check. Amy can resume her normal activities pain allowing. She can't swim for a couple of weeks but otherwise just normal check ups with our neurosurgeon from this time forward. I just want to thank everyone again for the thoughts and prayers that were given on behalf of her.

Carl

IndyKlipschFan (Roger) you have PM.

Carl,

I think you will find that the prayers won't stop. When we can do nothing else, we can do what is often the best thing, and that is pray. This forum has been an incredible support for a lot of the folks on here. When my wife battled cancer, we received such great love and support. Others would say the same. Some get healed and remain and some are healed and get to go on.

I will keep praying for Amy. Blessings!

Bruce