La scala Build ( Done)

kg4guy

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW!!!  Can I say beautiful!!!

Leave am as they are, and do not stain em..

I have never done anything to my 1978 Heresey's, and they STILL look awesome!

Not going to they came out way beyond what I hoped I had alot of help from my friend we went with red oak 12 ply and mahogany trim. Thanks

Kevin!

Thanks for the compliment (and willing greeting, too). All is good here -- I hope you guys are having a good summer also. Hopefully the house isn't filled with flocks of summer origami birds! ;)

I had the parts to make this more traditional type 'A' (except for that tweeter connection), so I can just have it on hand (as if I need another). I need a temporary closer match for the sort the center channel I've been putting together from parts over the last year. I just now closed the back to put into service. Later, I can build one of the 4k-3rd-order band pass 'things' I was using in the K-horns. Still no 511Bs, although I'm sure they sound great. I've just decided to keep that part original to the speakers.

Kg4: Very good job! I know you're going to like them. I'm trying to get a little tube transmitter finished so I can broadcast oldies tunes from my CD player to our 1937 Philco radio, and I'll get those parts installed on a board for you. I've been doing too many things at the same time, and need to get this project finished hopefully in a couple of days.

Erik