Wify says my Forte's have got to go!

aaron here

Maybe I can help.  Second Amendment, Gun Lovers, Charlton Heston, Nazis, locked threads, it's all good, I'm talkin 'bout Shaft, rant, rant, leftist claptrap, right wing conspiracies, Amy wants your forte's, cause they've got to go!

Silly human, silly human race!--yes "yours is no disgrace."

[Y]

Boy o boy did this thread degrade fast..........and I'm plenty guilty of joking around

but does every thread need to degrade to who's a good husband???? guy's just whip it out already and see who's is bigger

Maybe I can help. Second Amendment, Gun Lovers, Charlton Heston, Nazis, locked threads, it's all good, I'm talkin 'bout Shaft, rant, rant, leftist claptrap, right wing conspiracies, Amy wants your forte's, cause they've got to go!

Silly human, silly human race!--yes "yours is no disgrace."

Yes

Boy o boy did this thread degrade fast..........and I'm plenty guilty of joking around

but does every thread need to degrade to who's a good husband???? guy's just whip it out already and see who's is bigger

Fenderbender,

Girth, or Length???

Roger

"Girth, or Length???"

X= vG/vL (?IQ) so mine is 42...the answer to life the universe and everything Big Smile

fenderbender,

Dam*, I had a  good chance with girth, could have entered my 6 year old in length in about 12 years, but you want mass. Can I enter my younger brother?? Movie

Roger [:'(]

Hey Roger:

Just remember.....the mass of the a$$ times the heat of the meat, is equal to the angle of the dangle.......God I can't belive I just wrote that ....I feel like I'm 10 years old.....

Ya shoulda said honey it the Forte's ..........or these.................g'head make a choice

That's when you say, "Honey, if you can carry them out of the house, then we will talk about it", but then again, if she can carry them out of the house, you should have divorced her already!! [:|] Yikes!!!

What is the efficeincy rating on those things by the way??

Roger