Send Me My Zu Or I'll Shoot OB

thebes

Yes Mr. Rich Place I'm talking about you. I'm a reasonable man but for two months you've had my loaner Zu Denon 103 from Mike Lindsey.

Impressed, as well you should be, you've ordered up your own, it's in your house, but you seem to be unwilling to let my Zu run free.

Time's up.

You've got 24 hours and then the Old Buckskter goes first.

I've got Daddy Dee trusssed up in a closet and he goes next.

Fini's going to have to walk the plank.

Picky's (oh no! not Picky!) going to get it. How? Well just look at his name.

Yup, you got it. Once a day until my Zu is in my bloody little hands.

It's your choice. Maybe you think the Forum could use a little cleansing.

Before you decide to hold out, though, consider this. Put an E after the R in Rplace and what have you got.

So hop on a hourse, take a train, jog (ugh) if you have to, but get me my Zu.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've got 24 hours and then the Old Buckskter goes first.

Thebes... have you forgotten.... OB will be long gone before 24 hours are up... and he'll probably let DD outta the closet.

Oh oh Fini, better find your swim ring.

Though Thebes, maybe you might want to rethink about forcing Fini to walk the plank - he's been playin' nurse lately and makin' him walk the plank might put him in a bad mood.... do you remember the last time Fini was in a bad mood? I mean a really bad mood? Do you want to be responsible for that? I don't think so.

I think we'd all miss OB. But I'm not too worried.... as brilliant and creative as Thebes is (he is Thebes after all), OB is pretty wiley and knows how to take care of himself - Thebes may be in over his head if he tries to take out OB. And don't forget about DD in the closet - just who side do ya think he's gonna be on when he gets out?

The Old Buckster wasn't born just yesterday ya know. Besides, Thebes will probably become distracted by the twins and end up drinking a few brews with OB and forget he was going to off him.

Ah, is it election time again? Thought so, high strung times. It looks this is going to be the big shoot out. Wars have been fought over way less than a cart, most of the time actually.

Hey, who is brave enough to save and defend Amy?

The Thebes can't be so stupid as to attack the Flying Dutchman? Can he?

Just to be sure, I am hiding in a bunker in Scheveningen that the germans left us a few years ago. I've got a box of raw herrings and empty beerbottles to defend myself. You will never get me or my Jan Allaerts cart![8o|]

Thebes is pretty well read.....I believe he would take a chapter from Mark Twain to accomplish the deed:

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him."

Better return the cart....this would be a boring place without any of the aforementioned characters.

So why is OB to be shot? He's not the one with Thebes Zu. What'd OB do to deserve this kind of treatment?

OB's a stand up guy. He knows that the heart of the Fourm rests on the wiligness of people to follow through on their commitments.

Nope. He's not afraid to take one for the Forum. Hey, sometimes these things just happen

Dis guy, RePlace, is trying to welch on his word. I'm just doing what's needed to keep the joint on the up and up.

It's been 16 hours. Lookin bad. Gonna miss ya Buck!

So why is OB to be shot? He's not the one with Thebes Zu. What'd OB do to deserve this kind of treatment?

OB's a stand up guy. He knows that the heart of the Fourm rests on the wiligness of people to follow through on their commitments.

Nope. He's not afraid to take one for the Forum. Hey, sometimes these things just happen

Dis guy, RePlace, is trying to welch on his word. I'm just doing what's needed to keep the joint on the up and up.

Darn it OB, gonna miss you bad. This forum just won't be the same. Your wit, charm, and personality are a daily highlight for me. Once you're gone I may just hang it up myself.

Now that you know how much I personally will miss you, can I have your Cornwalls and Scott?

Harry

• Moderators

Darn it OB, gonna miss you bad. This forum just won't be the same. Your wit, charm, and personality are a daily highlight for me. Once you're gone I may just hang it up myself.

Now that you know how much I personally will miss you, can I have your Cornwalls and Scott?

Harry

That's funny, but if your going to shoot OB you better shoot a few times or you will just make him mad..............................That is a nice Scott ! [;)]