The Klipsch Pilgrimage 2009 date may be changing!

No official posts lately? Come on guys. Get everybody all excited and then leave us hanging.... Maybe Trey's in time out? Or had and Amy have been really busy at work? Of course there was a post from Trey about the Pilgrimage and Amy [:#] ... better keep quiet before I'm accused of starting rumors....

It would be hepful for people to know the exact dates so plans can begin to be made.

Sooooo lemme ask ya this. Any chance there will be a Palladium and Jubilee demo? How about a room acoustics class oriented towards resolving room acoustics problems. Ummmm how about demoing some of that cool Kliipsch pro line theatre stuff?

"How about demoing some of that cool Kliipsch pro line theatre stuff?" j.4knee

I always wanted this, and asked for it myself too!! I think a lot of us in larger HT might go this route if we could just hear it too?

http://www.klipsch.com/products/details/kpt-325.aspx for fronts

http://www.klipsch.com/products/details/kpt-12-vb.aspx new sides

http://www.klipsch.com/products/details/kpt-684.aspx for the sub...

Now drool !!!!!

If I had the room my set up would likely look something like this:

Main L/R - Jubes w/ K510

Center - LS w K510

Sides KPT 12 VB with a set of LS w/K510 to alternate between HT and music

Rear - KPT 1201

I would employ a complete active crossover/biamp across all channels. As for the sub, I am yet undecided. The Epik Conquest would be very enticing in this setting,

Main L/R - Jubes w/ K510

Center - LS w K510

Rear - KPT 1201

I would employ a complete active crossover/biamp across all channels. As for the sub, I am yet undecided. The Epik Conquest would be very enticing in this setting,

wow! you could print out tickets and charge customers with setup......as long as you make popcorn of course.

• Like 1

Main L/R - Jubes w/ K510

Center - LS w K510

Rear - KPT 1201

I would employ a complete active crossover/biamp across all channels.  As for the sub, I am yet undecided. The Epik Conquest would be very enticing in this setting,

wow!  you could print out tickets and charge customers with setup......as long as you make popcorn of course.

Heck let them in for free and charge $20 for popcorn a drink :)

• Klipsch Employees
We will have a big tent. I guess that will have to do.So in the big tent you want JUB cinema, Right?P39 in the listening room in the office areaWhat do you want in the Lab listening room?I don't know about a room treatment class. I am not sure we have someone that can teach that class. Friday night will need to be filled with something. We can spend it in front of speakers or in some type of class.

We will have a big tent. I guess that will have to do.So in the big tent you want JUB cinema, Right?P39 in the listening room in the office areaWhat do you want in the Lab listening room?I don't know about a room treatment class. I am not sure we have someone that can teach that class. Friday night will need to be filled with something. We can spend it in front of speakers or in some type of class.

The Lab listening room? Jubilees:)

edit: JUB cinema sounds cool.... Trey, does the Goat Roper still exist. BTW I stumbled upon a definition for Goat Roper :)

A goat roper is a wannabe rancher or a cowboy poser. Goat ropers have
the 4x4 pickup and the cowboy hat, but no cattle, horses, brain, or
land.