The Klipsch Pilgrimage 2009 date may be changing!

Hmmm.... so maybe the Pilgrimage will run concurrently in Hope and Indy.

Not at all far fetched when you think about video conferencing and the like. It's Amy from Indy and Roy from Hope. I'd love to go to Hope but probably not going to be able to in March but I should be able to make Indy. It would allow more people to attend the Pilgrimage that could make one location but not the other. Maybe some classes or "tours" by videoconferencing with live demos at each site though I suppose a demo could be controlled remotely in either direction - or to demo something radically different such as KlipschCast over the internet. And I'd think Klipsch would have some very robust and high bandwidth connectivity between Indy and Hope.

Oh the possiblities.

OK. So maybe Amy will be like big brother remotely keeping people at the alleged Pilgrimage in Hope in line from Indy.... I'll have to continue planning how to get to Hope on the cheap... but who knows what could change... or what's happening ... or what the plans really are ... or if this is all a diversion... March is still a few months away...

Trey must be related to Coytee... always stirring something up....

• Klipsch Employees

OK. So maybe Amy will be like big brother remotely keeping people at the alleged Pilgrimage in Hope in line from Indy.... I'll have to continue planning how to get to Hope on the cheap... but who knows what could change... or what's happening ... or what the plans really are ... or if this is all a diversion... March is still a few months away...

What is cheep?

I know it cost me about $450 in gas to drive to Hope and back to north Indy.

Rooms are about $70.00 / night. $210

Food & drink could be $200

So arould $1000 from indy to hope for 3 days.

Not a cheep weekend any way you look at it.

What is cheep?

I know it cost me about $450 in gas to drive to Hope and back to north Indy.

Rooms are about $70.00 / night. $210

Food & drink could be $200

So arould $1000 from indy to hope for 3 days.

Not a cheep weekend any way you look at it.

But worth every penny!

(Trey, if you need a ride down, let me know.) [;)]

Alea, our almost 14 year old daughter, excitedly said she wanted to go when I mentioned the Pilgrimage was probably going to be in Hope, and sounded bummed when I said that it was in March, that annoying thing known as school... so maybe she's hooked. 1 down, 2 to go...

I'll plan on being there. I may let my son take a day or two off of school too. He was bummed that he missed last summer.

Trey, how do you spent over $400 in gas? If I take my convertable, I calculate roughly $225 for my round trip @ $4 per gallon.

I probably have an extra 200 miles than you.

JM

I'll plan on being there. I may let my son take a day or two off of school too. He was bummed that he missed last summer.

Trey, how do you spent over $400 in gas? If I take my convertable, I calculate roughly $225 for my round trip @ $4 per gallon.

I probably have an extra 200 miles than you.

JM

4 dollar gas?
How much is it in your state? Mine in NJ is 3.29 regular or 3.59 premium full service

I am sure I will be there a bit early to set things up.

I may even ride my bike down, depending on the weather. March can be cold in Indy.

It should be early spring in Hope.

Hey Roy, do you have an extra fishing pole?

I know some good ponds.

Ask for permission to use the corporate jet : )