The Klipsch Pilgrimage 2009 date may be changing!

That's a little farther for me, about 600 mi, but I will plan on the trip. I really want to meet up with Mallette and others.

Ian, I still have the Pioneer RTR I can bring you.

Bruce

OH VERY COOOL! That would be great. Very generous and very appreciated. My friend keeps finding more and more of his
grandfathers jazz band reels. Can't wait to hang out with you guys in Hope. Should be a blast.

This doesn't mean I am against the move to March, but I want to point out: Many of us Northerners are jetting down to vacation in warmer places like Florida, Mexico and the Caribbean during March. That's because it's still snowing up in these parts. A drive south during that time of year could prove treacherous for some for a good portion of the route. I realize jetting into Little Rock may be an alternative for some. However, I prefer to drive as we enjoy the scenery and we don't have to live our lives according to the airlines' flight schedule. -Glenn

P.S.: Again: This is NOT an indication I am against the move in dates. I simply can't confirm at this time whether Verna and I will be able to make it down during that time of the year. Another factor for us personally: We normally have house guests; Verna's brother and sister in-law from Alaska, staying with us in February and part of March. They visit us every winter for a few weeks. They're fantastic people just like all of you. But they aren't really interested in audio. All of you who know me, also know that I'll be there if I can.

This doesn't mean I am against the move to March, but I want to point out: Many of us Northerners are jetting down to vacation in warmer places like Florida, Mexico and the Caribbean during March. That's because it's still snowing up in these parts. A drive south during that time of year could prove treacherous for some for a good portion of the route. I realize jetting into Little Rock may be an alternative for some. However, I prefer to drive as we enjoy the scenary and we don't have to live our lives according to the airlines' flight schedule. -Glenn

If we scheduled it right perhaps we could have a shuttle from Little Rock to Hope. The drive is a little over two hours. Or Texarkana to Hope which would be less.

Not enough room for the gang in the house, but we sure could have a major party in the pasture!!!! Sort of a demented "Klipschstock"... Have Colter build a stage and haul all kinds of industrial stuff down. Kegs around the pool.... Roy and the other fishing folks could head to the Lake (which is now up to level and the bass tournaments are starting again).... In any event, I'm in for Hope!!! Time for me is much better than during the summer.

Man-o-man-o-man-o-man.

I hope it is Hope...I hope it is Hope...I hope it is Hope...I hope it is Hope...I hope it is Hope...

Such a short drive from Dallas. I am always too busy at work to take a summer vacation.

Perfect time of the year...I will f-i-n-a-l-l-y be able to attend a pilgrimage. Life is good. [Y]