I speak Pidgeon German... Over my audio gear I have a sign:

Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das machinkontrol
is nicht for gefengerpoken und mittengrabben. Oderwise is easy
schnappen der springenverk, blowenfus, undpoppencorken mit
spitzensparken. Der machine is diggen by experten only. Is nicht fur
geverken by das dumpkopfen. Das rubber necken sightseenen keepen das
cotton-picken hands in das pockets. So relaxen, und vatchen das
blinkenlights.

BabelFish translations sometimes have the ring of drug-induced beatnik poetry, and this is no exception!

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_url?doit=done&tt=url&intl=1&fr=bf-home&trurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.audio.de%2FDownloads%2FVergleichstest-Klipsch-Palladium-P-37-F-und-Martin-Logan-Spire_4450745.html&lp=de_en&btnTrUrl=Translate

audio_phile

Article preview: Comparison test: Klipsch palladium P-37 F and Martin Logan Spire

Horn against electrical act: The most beautiful comparison of apples
and pears, since there are loudspeakers. That was so not planned.

Here's what I get using a German to English translating website:

"Horn against electro deed: The most beautiful comparison of apples and pears since there is loudspeaker. That not so was planned. Although both loudspeakers are suitable outstanding as problem-freeer for HiFi in halligen rooms with large hear distances, the two test subjects are respectively classic candidates for a single test, that becomes its individual class just. Because is expected to the one Klipsch Palladium P expensive the 8000 Euro-37 F, that with tension ­little sister of the P-39 F, almost unrestrained acclaimed in the test in edition 1/08. on the other side stands the Martin Logan ESL would save for 9800 Euro, hybrid relative of the miracle Wandlers CLX, that the AUDIO editors in rare unanimity on the last HIGH-END-fair the best sound of attested... "

Javohl!

A sign for you music room:

ACHTUNG!
Das stereomachine is nict fer das fingerpoken und mittengraben.

Macht spitzensparken und krashenboomen, und das audiophile maken blut spurten und head knocken!

Das rubbernecken sightseeren keepin der hands en das pockets, vatchin das blinkenlights und hearen gut Deutchermusik.

Danke

Dave