Re-dedication of the Klipsch Museum NMSU

greg928gts

Quite possibly the ugliest Belle Klipsch ever manufactured however. Ick!

Yeah, that "upholstered" squawker horn is right up there with automotive vinyl tops with straps and buckles on them.

The musem is pretty cool, though. Thanks for sharing the pix!

I don't know too many of the details of the museum or the re-dedication. I think they recently renovated the museum and got some new items in there. Miss Valerie gave a speech there today dedicating a pair of Jubilees to the museum. I have a written copy of the speech, but it's in .wps format which I can't open. If someone here can open it and change the format to something that can be posted here, I'll send you the speech.

Greg

Greg,

That may be a Microsoft Works Text Document file which some versions of Word will open. Email it to me and I'll give it a try and convert it to a pdf file. If my current version of Word won't open it my Office 97 version of Word may or Open Office may.

Ben

I reread Miss Valerie's speech and noticed acomment about the Golden Jubilee joining other "Original Heritage Speakers".... I also noticed Forte and Chorus in one of the pictures along with Heresy and Cornwall ... so I'm interpreting that to mean that Miss Valerie at least views the Forte and Chorus as Klipsch Heritage speakers.

Thanks again for posting them Greg. I hope your friend sends more. Thanks to Dean for posting a brochure for the museum.

Yeah, that Belle is kind of odd looking but I'd still find a home for it or a pair in a hearbeat.