Is there a Klipsch Bumper Sticker????

BLOOMIS914

quote:

Originally posted by dougdrake:

Copyright issues?

Doug

well i am not gonna make any money off of it, just doing it as a favor i guess.

maybe klipsch would like to take some and put them in their klipsch store along with the hats and t-shirts???

or at least give me the thumbs upcwm11.gif

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>

• 4 weeks later...

quote:

Originally posted by trey cannon:

Ok guys I've got the skinny on new goodies from marketing.

"Thanks! Tell them I am getting new wearables and their input is invaluable. Check back in 4 or so weeks!

Thanks!

Cris

I haven't seen them, but if that gang is creating it, it will be cool.

Trey,

I am not picking on you...but how about checking w/marketing and see how they are coming on the "new goodies", I don't see anythiing new on the "SHOP" site, and there aren't any T-shirts anymore.

Thanks!

This message has been edited by edster00 on 05-01-2002 at 03:24 PM

Ya no kidding. I want in on the action. I would rather have a clear platic that I can stick to my rear window than a bumper sticker though.

Actually, if anyone from the marketing department reads this, or anyone who can pass it along. Check out all the various goodies you can get from Intel's site.

Uniquely Intel . Lots of good ideas.

------------------

the m00n system

Should have my R3 system replaced with R7 this weekends>

FRONTS: RF-3II

CENTER: RC-3II

SURROUND: RS-3II

SUB: RSW-12

RECEIVER: Harman Kardon AVR 520

DVD: Toshiba SD 3205 (DD, DTS)

TV: Samsung 27" Flatscreen

COMPUTER: ProMedia 4.1

c>Microsoft XBOXc>

f>

This message has been edited by m00n on 05-01-2002 at 03:15 PM

I just wish the old original yellow Klipsch "bullshit" t-shirts would be made available again...they haven't had those in almost 25 years, and the only one I have is not in exactly the shape to wear around anymore...but I still have it...will never part with it, either...so don't ask!!!...LOL!

T-shirt is bright yellow...has pic of PWK on front with goatee in suit with stetson and string-tie, below the pic it has "KLIPSCHIRT" in large antique block letters...back has one of them cartoon bubbles(a really big one!!!) with "BULLSHIT" inside it in large antique letters and at end of the little pointer of the bubble has "Paul" in his handwriting with "PAUL W. KLIPSCH" in smaller letters below it.

Anybody here ever seen one?...I am sure they would sell like hotcakes...always did back then...just created problems for some folks wearing them at times, so that design was dropped...real bummer, too!

Bye the way, "Klipsch, a Legend in Sound" did not become the company motto until late 70's/early 80's..before that it was "Bullshit."

Maybe I outta take front and back pics of that shirt sometime and post them?

------------------

If you want to send a private message, or have already done so, be aware I have not as yet been able to retrieve them. Send e-maill instead, please...just note Klipsch forum in the heading so it doesn't get deleted.

quote:

Originally posted by edster00:

Trey,

I am not picking on you...but how about checking w/marketing and see how they are coming on the "new goodies", I don't see anythiing new on the "SHOP" site, and there aren't any T-shirts anymore.

Thanks!

I got a letter a while ago about my bumper sticker. It said that Klipsch's Marketing department was looking at some of the ideas I had put out, along with others. That is all I know about this. Still waiting for a bumper sticker guy to let me know how it is going, or if it is going at all. Hate the wait.

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>

Personally, I think Klipsch should come out with some BOSE logo toilet paper!

I'd certainly wipe with it!!! Smile.gif

On second thought, maybe not...if it is produced truly accurate to the Logo, then it would probably be coarsely-textured thin single-ply!! Smile.gif

------------------

If you want to send a private message, or have already done so, be aware I have not as yet been able to retrieve them. Send e-maill instead, please...just note Klipsch forum in the heading so it doesn't get deleted.

This message has been edited by HDBRbuilder on 05-02-2002 at 01:54 PM