I have a sickness...glad I found the forums.

runninshine

Hi everyone. Well, I guess I have to let all of you know that I am a junkie. A Klipsch speaker and Hi-end junkie. I work next to an older guy who always had one worn multi-colored La scala. I thought he built it himself, but it was loud and had nice bass.

As I started looking into speakers and a nice home stereo system he introduced me to Klipsch. I bought a pair of Hereseys I loved those so much I bought a pair of La Scalas that had new crossovers from bec put in them. I liked those so much I bought Cornwalls. (from the same guy) Now I have so many questions. I need to read more but I know I will need all of your help.

Thanks, and glad to be here.

post-32793-1381942636466_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the Madness!

First off, the LaScala ususally does better if it's situated on the floor. Bolted to the wall like that you've got the horn dispersion pattern all mucked up.

I'm sure the guys here can help you through the paces. Look what they did to me!

Michael

Welcome.......but it is a little bit like Amy Winehouse in a crack den, for an addict...we will enable the crap out of you, and try to convince you your life just won't be the same with out MORE.....

Look at me, I started with a lonley pair of Heresy II's and now have or have had 3 pairs heresy, 3 pairs cornwalls, a Killer pair of Klipshorns, and looking madly for forte II's in walnut.

I might just buy a bigger house just so I can get La Scalla's and Belles!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh

fenderbender, you are so right about buying another house. I had to turn down the most beautiful pair of khorns because I could not put them anywhere.

Im still a little bummed on passing up that deal.

I need to look into all the upgrades for my set up. I heard Bob Crites is guy to go to for repair and mods.