Patriots Win!!Patriots Win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JCturboT

Guys,

I know this is a little off-topic but can you believe it??!!

A 10 point underdog (14 till this weekend) and they pull it off.Un-friggin' believable!!!

As a true New England sports fan (Celtics,Red Sox, Bruins,and Patriots) its been Loooong overdue-1986 Celtics to be exact.Don't-I say don't,remind me of the 1986 Red Sox!

I just have to say they did it as a team...unheard of in this day & time.They were a class act through & through and deserved to win this game.To all the New England sport fans I say GO PATRIOTS!!!!

Jeff

It was a truly unbeliebable game! You are so right, the Patriots deserved to win and played about as good a game as can be played. The defense was outstanding. That last drive with NO time outs was perfectly called and executed... Brady was insanely cool, especially considering his age and total lack of experience. Vinatieri's 48 yard field goal with seconds on the clock was a fitting ending as well.

Well done. They must be going BERSERK in Boston!

kh

------------------

Phono Linn LP-12 Vahalla / Linn Basic Plus / Sumiko Blue Point

CD Player Rega Planet

Preamp Cary Audio SLP-70 w/Phono Modified

Amplifier Welborne Labs 2A3 Moondog Monoblocks

Cable DIYCable Superlative / Twisted Cross Connect

Speaker 1977 Klipsch Cornwall I w/Alnico & Type B Crossover

system one online / alternate components / Asylum Listing f>s>

my history teacher owes me 40 bucks now Smile.gif hehehe

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 1-888-554-5665

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150

ProMedia 5.1 Placement Help s>

Guys,

I thought the Rams were going to make a run-for-it with those last 2 touchdowns but it wasn't in the cards for them...

Mobil,Yeah they are going MENTAL in the Boston area right now,watching the local news as we speak.

Justin,Smart bet!

This is more of a Basketball/Baseball town but we'll take it any way we can get it.We haven't won anything in this area in 16 years so this is very big for everyone.

Jeff

It was def an awesome game but if they lost in OT they

definately would of been pointing fingers at the guy

who got called for holding. On the patriots recovery

to what would of been like a 85 yard TD.. The game was

awesome.. Esp after all that September 11th drama how

cool is it that the superbowl champs are the PATRIOTS!

Even though im a Giants Fan..

------------------

Thanks,

Daryl Gregg cwm12.gif

MY Home Theatre Page

Sony STR-DE975 HT Reciever

Sony DVP-NS400D DVD

SB-3 Mains

SC-1 Center

Quintet Rears

KSW-12 Sub

AR Proseries Interconects

I've been a Rams fan since the days of Roman Gabriel, while I was growing up in the desert of California. It broke my heart when they moved to Saint Louis, but I am still a huge fan. I am disappointed but thought it was a great game. The Patriots really deserved to win the game but I would have loved to see it go into OT and see the Rams pull it out... maybe next year. I really think that Warner is never going to be the same because of his thumb problem. His passes don't look the same (not the same zip) and the damn thing just doesn't seem to get any better. Time will tell. If I had any sack, I would have put a ton of money on the Pats getting 10...

Mike

------------------

My Music Systems

Congratulations to the Pats. The Rams were a wee bit outplayed & outcoached in that one. I remember how great it feels to go from a losing season to superbowl winner. Enjoy the feeling. Being a Rams fan I gotta point out that the Rams did beat the Pats this season so the series this year is tied at 1-1. Darn, the Rams just picked the wrong game to win!!! Now they join the rest of the nfl teams and get to say those awful words, "wait til next year."

Jethro.....

------------------

I am not a big football fan, I usually watch some of the Superbowl to watch the commercials, and go do something else during the game.

I watched every minute of the game and missed most of the commercials this time!

An awesome game!

BTW if anyone wants to see the Budweiser commercials, they can be viewed at the Budweiser web site

------------------

Ed W

I went to the game on Sunday, just on a whim. Tickets were abundant, and cheap (as Super Bowl tickets go - $400 face on all seats, many were available for less on Bourbon St. on Sunday - the brokers took a beating).

This was the biggest Super Bowl upset since Namath's guarantee in Super Bowl III. As an NFL fan, I could not ask for more (although overtime would have been wild). What a game!!!

------------------

First we Rock, then we Roll!

As a Ram fan, I was real disappointed about the outcome of the game, but I gotta hand it to the Pats, they stormed out of the gate and played with lots of passion and desire. Even played over their heads, I would dare say. Probably the best two games they played all year was this one and the AFC championship game. They picked a good time to peak.

But all this "team" talk is a little more than I can take. The Rams didn't get the best record in football by not playing as a team.

------------------

JDMcCall