I'll never see my McIntosh MC30 - Ebay seller vanished - Lost $ 1.845

lorcoll

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

The seller's gotta be nervous by now, peering over his shoulder everywhere he goes...how can he enjoy his new-found money if he's wondering when or where he's gonna get caught? Certainly not worth the aggravation in my book!

Hope he has a helluva time sleeping at nights. Hope his guilty conscience is eating him alive!

A normal person would act like you describe, but people like this normally are nervous and peering over their shoulder, there use to it, and probably sleeps fine with a clear conscience, there not like us.

I'm sure you're right, dtel. He's probably laughing his a$$ off with his well-planned scheme. I hope then that he chokes on his money! Karma will have a way of catching up to him someday, and then he'll be sorry he ever ripped innocent people off.

My next act would be a letter to the Georgia's authorities:

who knows the name and address of the Georgia's Governor and the General Procurator (attorney) of Georgia (I have translated from italian language: Procuratore Generale dello Stato).

I have nothing to lose now and I want to try all the possible ways.

Lorenzo.

Lorenzo,

I believe his telephone number is area code (706) 837-0477. Give him a call and ask what is happening.

Public records indicate both he and his wife Elizabeth (Beth) are 40 years old, and apparently still own the house on Oakmont. Recent assessed value of property and house was $129,000.00.

I do not find any cross reference to relatives in Biloxi, Mississippi.

Has anyone actually tried to call the above phone number to see if it is the prick or if he knows someone is using his identity????

Roger

Very good thinking, the Attorney General is the main contact you want to make. He's the one in charge of trade and commerce for that state.

Lorenzo, you're doing very well with communication here. You are approaching this in a thoughtful and methodic manner. Good luck. Besides, you have the power of the pyramid (pink floyd) on your side!

Michael

I have 500+ transactions on E-bay. I have been scammed for close to 3000 now. The largest being 1100$ plasma welder I never got.

It looks to me like an obvious scam. I feel very bad for you. It hurts to loose money to theives doing business for a living. It hurts even more when its your hobby money thats being taken.

There are some internet crime sites on the net. They will take this case for you. They will likely get best results.