5 Followers

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

17257 profile views

babadono's Achievements

Klipsch Forum Lifer

Klipsch Forum Lifer (8/9)

Community Answers

1. I don't think you would want to un couple the bass bin from the floor. If you have subs already doing low end duty it might be ok.
  2. The only thing that does not come apart is the bass bin itself. Without a crowbar and sledgehammer
  3. Easy-peasy. The whole squawker/tweeter grill assembly comes out in one piece as well after removing 4 screws(and wires from crossover of course).
  4. With very low level signal at say 5kHz put your jumper across the 2uf cap. What happens?
  5. 1/4 watt +10dB peak=2.5W.......1/4 watt +20db peak=25W...it ain't rocket science but it is mathematics.
  6. Now let me blow your face off....Mom
  7. So the sub makes audible but over 60 Hz hum or buzz with just 50 ohm dummy plugged into its input? If so it sounds like the power supply/amp in the sub itself.
  8. AMTs are double stacked now, in vertical alignment with 402s. Powered by sweet little Topping LA90 Discretes. One for each side in bridge mode. Have not run out of steam yet and super quiet at idle.
  9. so buyer takes their pick white or black and you keep the other?
  10. DUH! Sorry I missed that very important detail in your post.
  11. Maybe totally unrelated but.........I discerned a buzz in my 402 mid/high left side UG Jube speaker. This was at idle "no signal". It is masked when almost any level of music is played. I will not say that I never noticed it before but I am fine tuning and trying to squeeze the best performance possible and it was easy to ignore in the past. I tracked it down to the in-wall wiring going to the left speaker. The electrician that ran the wires must have run some power wiring along side the speaker wire for too long a distance. When I swapped out the in-wall speaker wire with externally run wire the problem is gone.