Youngest forum member?

tommyboy

• Moderators

It could be dtel has the market cornered on most members from one family across the most generations.

dtel is among the very few who have a regular posting spouse on the forum.

The strange part is It all started because I wanted Christy to read some post here trying to get her interested, one of the few smart things I have done, she now likes this hobby as much as I do thanks to the people on this forum and Klipsch .

She had always liked music but before could care less about new stuff if the old stuff was still working, although she has never had a problem with large speakers in the house, I am lucky !

I had know idea about any of the kids posting until I had read it myself, I was very surprised and scared, and still get nervous when they post. they are all in their 20's so there not the youngest posters.

I don't know what my wife says here until i find it, we read and post at different times most of the time, it was strange to see her post something as I was reading on the other computer. She has not posted much lately because she is back into sewing and has a embroidery machine the size of a Cornwall in the upstairs bedroom with all her sewing stuff, we call it the cave ! She leaves the cave occasionally to show me a dress or something she has made on the embroidery machine, I have to look excited, I try it's only fair. [|-)] I hope she don't read this !

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I have to look excited

Dtel, that's funny. Hard to get excited over a dress ain't it.

That's true Arky these are kids dresses, now if they were " big girl dresses" with models trying them on, I could watch all day and really be interested ! [&]

• 2 years later...
  • Moderators

Okay...dtel's grandson is 10 years old and while he is not a "forum member" (because his grandfather said he couldn't join the forum because according to the "rules" he was too young) he is and has been a regular at Klipsch Pilgrimages. So, in reality he probably technically isn't the youngest forum member, but only because Paw Paw said he couldn't join!!!

BTW, dtel...don't worry about "looking interested"....