Diana Krall - The Look of Love

rplace

Diana_Krall_-_The_Look_of_Love.jpg

My 2LP 108g copy just arrived yesterday. 'Swonderful is great right out of the gate and "The Look of Love" is super quiet with a black black background and a haunting voice. The imaging is as JB says Top Notch!

All you Joni Mitchel fans from the other thread better check this one out. It is a system test disc from now on in my book.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember that thread and found and boughther first as well...very nice...all of the recordings I have heard are produced and recorded extremely well...they rank up there with the best sounds I have...even the DVD of Live in Paris is fantastic...as well as the CD and I usually am not a big fan of live material...

Bill

I've got all the CD's and DVD's, not a loser in the bunch, not even one throw away song. If your system is toward the brighter side you can hear the noise supression fade in and out on Love Scenes but it's still great.

Good observation Russ. I was excited to buy that CD when it came out since Tommy LiPuma produced it but the engineering was pretty poor on that one. Recording wise, her first CD is my favorite, "Stepping Out". As tigerwoodKhorns stated, her first cd has excellent piano sound and the recording overall is more sharp and dynamic then any of her cd's since.