Rate all of Klipsch speakers from Best to Worst including every series

Batmans Robin

There is a bewildering number of different models some just with letters and numbers. Very very very confusing. I know there are Heritage, RF, RB, Palladium, iPod, Promedia, LCR, Theater, Professional, and more. So where do they all fit in? What is the ULTIMATE? MWMs? Palladiums?

Is the best model in one line equal to a medium model in another line?

Would your name at the HiFi and General Chat Forum happen to be "Trouble", or should I call you Bob.

My apologies guys. I think I set this fool off by posting the "Max Is Banned" thread. Moslty idiots and potty personalities over there, with one or two exceptions. The place had promise when it started but it's since degenerated badly.

Batwonderwhoyouare.

I'll play a little.

For a speaker that is setup ready to go with built in XO...La scala or LSII...w/ or w/o a sub. I love the height and the ability to direct toward your head as a listener. Second to that is the Cornwall.

I like the old KG series....

Didn't like reference.....

I wish I had more experience with the Legend series.....I bet I would like em"

jc

Best is subjective. Best for what? Khorns sound good but they are not the best for a bookshelf location for example. Think more along the lines of different rather than best.

Thanx, Russ

Russ, can you explain to me, since you are the only properly behaved person responding, what is with these ******* ****?

Batwonderwhoyouare.

I'll play a little.

For a speaker that is setup ready to go with built in XO...La scala or LSII...w/ or w/o a sub. I love the height and the ability to direct toward your head as a listener. Second to that is the Cornwall.

jc

KG !!! Another model !!! Yet another series too !!!

What I am looking for is from best to worst, each Klipsch speaker rated.

If you all have nothing constructive to say, don't say it.

Batwonderwhoyouare.

I'll play a little.

jc

KG !!! Another model !!! Yet another series too !!!

What I am looking for is from best to worst, each Klipsch speaker rated.

If you all have nothing constructive to say, don't say it.

I thought I was being constructive. What's the deal???

I'm the only one who chimed in with an opinion on klipsch speakers. That is my experience. Is my response a problem??

jc

Would your name at the HiFi and General Chat Forum happen to be "Trouble", or should I call you Bob.

My apologies guys. I think I set this fool off by posting the "Max Is Banned" thread. Moslty idiots and potty personalities over there, with one or two exceptions. The place had promise when it started but it's since degenerated badly.

Thebes I think you are wrongly trashing another forum. To wit: Your thread was started on Jan 5, and BR joined on Dec 28. Give further proof or refrain from making spurious accusations. I mean sure, no one likes the guy, but if you want a whipping boy (whipping forum) at least find one with "idiots and potty personalities" who fit in the same mold as the entity which you would deride.

Thebes I think you are wrongly trashing another forum.

Thebes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do we need to make you go sit in the corner!!!![:@]

Dennie[;)]

I thought I was being constructive. What's the deal???

I'm the only one who chimed in with an opinion on klipsch speakers. That is my experience. Is my response a problem??

jc

Your response was fine. My other comments were directed to my fans who follow me around to every thread. Sorry for the confusion.

Say, did you ever get up the courage to play your 50 cent record? Sorry that I lost interest . . .