Klipsch prodigy - Max needs your help.

anarchist

Hi guys,

Some of you may know I have a son named Max who was born with cystic fibrosis. He is doing fine and is all attitude all the time and is quite the character. My eldest daughter decided to put him in a cutest babies contest where the winner(s) get put in a calendar. My wife is determined Max (maxg from the forum is honorary godparent) should win this contest.

So I am asking each of you to vote for Max. You can vote once a day until the 27th of Feb. I thank you and Max thanks you - and my wife lets me live.

Two ways to get to the site - simply aliases for Max and you will soon understand why - and it makes no difference which you choose. Its merely tongue-in-cheek humor.

Vote here "CF CUTE" or here "MAX T".

Thanks again... and remember you can vote once a day. Help a Kipsch prodigy win the contest.

Robert & Max.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I am asking each of you to vote for Max. You can vote once a day until the 27th of Feb. I thank you and Max thanks you - and my wife lets me live.

Two ways to get to the site - simply aliases for Max and you will soon understand why - and it makes no difference which you choose. Its merely tongue-in-cheek humor.

Vote here "CF CUTE" or here "MAX T".

Let's get him in the top 5. Bump the links to the top. Go Max!