Klipsch prodigy - Max needs your help.

anarchist

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to try again here in a minute on another computer to see if it will let me!

Yes it will. I vote daily on my work laptop. My wife votes on our new home laptop. One daughter votes on her MacBook, the other on our old laptop. They think Max is cute too.

Awesome! Keep it up guys! I have been telling my wife and daughters how much the Klipschters have been voting. My daughter asked "why are they all voting for Max when they don't know him?" I told her Klipsch isn't only the speakers in every room here, it is a family that cares for each other and they all love Max too.

I don't know how many cousins there are in Kentucky but I am stunned that with the support Max is getting, he dropped out of the top ten. Folks, EVERYBODY vote and vote every day.

To those of you who are already doing a marvelous job, my heartfelt thanks.... and keep it up.... everyone else. VOTE NOW! Tomorrow is the next update...