Klipsch prodigy - Max needs your help.

anarchist

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF he wins....will you all feel good about how he achieved the victory??? Will his parents tell him that all his friends voted 10 times??? Sorry...had to say what I was thinkin'.

Yes to your first ?

To your second ? I would hope they would say that dad's forum buds all are pulling for Max.

IF he wins....will you all feel good about how he achieved the victory??? Will his parents tell him that all his friends voted 10 times??? Sorry...had to say what I was thinkin'.

Yes to your first ?

To your second ? I would hope they would say that dad's forum buds all are pulling for Max.

Thanks for the answer.....as for me I will vote on the merits...Cutest child was'nt it??

I am somewhat amazed at this post. What is the mental capacity and I'm not saying anything here but if the kid is old/smart/mentally astute enough (just looks like a little boy that wouldn't understand any of this at his age) to understand what is happening about a ballot stuffing then he fits right in with the hero worship of our 'professional' sports figures and their so called all star game this should not be started by or condoned by the parents. However, if dad and mom are having fun interacting with him and watching the results come in with encouragement, family time, and it gives him pleasure then great and by the way I just voted again and will so every day.

Please elaborate.

The rules state you can vote once a day. So, in fact, each of "his" friends could vote 24+ times without any ethical issue.

Secondly, there is little question that the contest as designed is not a cutest baby contest (although Max is the cutest baby and I have other pictures which demonstrate that more than the whimsical one my daughter put on there) but a contest on who gets the most votes and that contest allows ballot stuffing by design.

Thirdly, Max is 15 months old. He doesn't even know there is a contest. This is an opportunity for my wife to be able to forget about Max's health issues and gain some small measure of joy. Frankly, she has been thrilled by the Klipschters voting for Max and gets great delight when I tell her about the support and posts made by various members here. Obviously, I won't be sharing this one with her.

Will I be happy if Max win's or finishes in the top ten? Yes. I will be happy and will relish in the support that was offered by my Klipsch family. I would also take advantage of the sitution if the opportunity affords itself, to use his "win" to spread the word about cystic fibrosis and promote others to help fund a cure.

Now you have an answer, go vote. If you need evidence he is in fact the cutest baby, send me a note and I will post a picture here showing his glorious smile and personality.