Klipschorn for the first time!

BryceG.

Hello every one.

I just picked up a pair of Klipschorns for $250! Didn't know much about them, took them home and hooked them up to my Scott 299C, and whoa! what I sound! I never knew what I was missing. This Forum has been great to find info out on the horns.

Thanks!!

-bryce

Welcome.............

Now I need to talk with my Psychologist.................you made me depressed ![|-)]

Please post some Pictures and stay with us...........so we can help you feed the "Gotta have it"............

Congratulations................

There was an add on line, misspelled, I thought, these could be the big corner horns. So after a phone call I was off, and in 5 minutes driving back with 3/4 of khorns in the back of my Volvo wagon, I had to make two trips! I was going to keep them in a big louge at the studio I work at, but... after hooking up a small Lafayette Stereo el84 amp, they had to come home. Really crazy day! I've always be more a JBL kinda of person, but I can't get over these things

and in 5 minutes driving

Man it seems like I have to drive 6 hours each way to find Klipsch at all and you find the Holy Grail in your backyard for next to nothing!!!!

I'm happy for you. I scan Craig's List, pawn shops and thrift stores for the amazing find you hear about. Someday I hope my luck is as good as yours!

$250 for FOUR K-horns, from a brand new account with no previous posts... I'm calling shenanigans on this one! I wanna see pics, ideally with todays' news paper and an apple on top (A Study in Still Life with Speaker and Fruit [;)] )

This has GOT to be either 1) the score of a lifetime that we all hope for or B) somebody pulling out collective leg.

Nice Score! I wanna see them also! I haven't look at Craigslist in a couple of weeks....................................

I'll be back and hopefully, I too will have a story to tell!

Welcome to the Klipsch Family!

Dennie