Where Are You?

Tarheel

What forum bud have'nt you seen in awhile and maybe you are wondering whats up with them?

I'll start with Duke Spinner. Hey Duke I hear you have a new squeeze and she is taking all your time. Post pics!

Spongeworthy.....whats the latest?

Phil Mays......awol.

UFObuster?

WPM?

NCSharkdriver?

I hope you are all well.

Tarheel

What forum bud have'nt you seen in awhile and maybe you are wondering whats up with them?

I'll start with Duke Spinner. Hey Duke I hear you have a new squeeze and she is taking all your time. Post pics!

Phil Mays......awol.

UFObuster?

I hope you are all well.

Tarheel

Marshall / Groomslakearea51 hasn't posted for a week and a half!! Are you AWOL Marshall??

Roger

I'll start with Duke Spinner.  Hey Duke I hear you have a new squeeze and she is taking all your time.  Post pics!

Phil Mays......awol.

UFObuster? 

I hope you are all well.

Tarheel

Marshall / Groomslakearea51 hasn't posted for a week and a half!! Are you AWOL Marshall??

Roger

I believe it's that time of year for Marshall to be beating up on the Seal Cadets again......I saw his schedule ...it's grueling!!!! "yes I want you to jump out of the moving plane into the ocean!!! whats your problem Cadet?" [:o]

did no one notice I was gone

Uhh no sorry, but I do enjoy you pleasant posts. Where did you take holiday?

Arky – you’re the BEST..

Just locally, here in Victoria Australia. Approx 4 hours drive to a small fishing town called Portland.. I love watching the sunset, sharing a nice bottle of wine and at the same time walking to a small jetty to see the squid boats warm up their lights/lamps before they head off to sea in the darkness of night with hope for the big catch.

Though I do want to visit your country. They say New York is a must.. If I ever do go I definitely want to audition some Klipsch heritage speakers.

In addition to those already listed:

Mobile Homeless

HDBRbuilder (but he's been showing up lately)

Eric Mandaville (I know why he's not posting)

DRBILL

edster00

m00n (unless I've missed his posts)

Painful Reality

Jim Cornell (posting again?)

leok