How bout dem Saints?!

fastlane

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

besides my beloved Raiders, i really like both the Colts and the Saints; however, i'm rooting for both to lose today. i just have such a dislike for that philosophy of taking your foot off the gas at the end of the season and for that reason alone, i want them both to lose. yeah, that may be an extreme and i understand that it's a management philosophy and not what the players would like. you'd think that indy would have learned their lesson by now. the only year that they didn't let up was the year that they won the superbowl. i guess polian can't connect the dots yet.

Stew, you may have Notre Dame to thank for the Raidahs taking Russell #1. Russell lit them up something awful in the Sugar Bowl (I was in the Dome for that one) and all the scouts went ooooh and aaaah. Alas, it was a sham. Notre Dame was just awful that night.

We went out to the coast last night and drove past where Brett lives, I think he is a really nice guy, but I " hope " he does not do well next week. Wink

got

Elden,

.......a nice guy?.......What? Did you guys drop in for dinner and a cold one?[:D]

Yep, he was great today with four TD's. I too like seeing an old man do well, but Saints is Saints.

The D just needs to keep him on his back next week and we will do fine. (Shokey(sp?) got stung but needs to be 100% for the next game)

Who 'dat gonna beat 'dem Saints? No body if they play the way that they can play through the S-Bowl. Go Saints!

Best regards to you and the fam,

tc

I have real mixed emotions on this one. I love see the NFC South and the saints finish strong. But I also am loving the 40 yr old man kicking @ss.This run by farve is nothing short of elecrtifying. In any case good luck to everybody and may the best team go on the win the Super Bowl.

I have real mixed emotions on this one. I love see the NFC South and the saints finish strong. But I also am loving the 40 yr old man kicking @ss.This run by farve is nothing short of elecrtifying. In any case good luck to everybody and may the best team go on the win the Super Bowl.

Lets give MVP to Farve and the Super Bowl win to the Saints.

IMO Minn Vs N.O. is the Superbowl, that game represents the two best teams in the NFL

Let's not get too carried away. Theres a little team in Indiana that might have a thing or two to say about that.

They could easily be undefeated 17-0 right now if not for a lay down of 2 games. Sure they have had their close calls but you can't get any closer than what the Saints have experienced.

And Peyton will be the quarterback of quarterbacks when its all said and done. He already schools all the college superstars.

• Moderators

Dtel's blood pressure is already starting to rise!Surprise

Dtel will be fine after he takes a few snaps.

I am juiced!!!! Who 'dat ? Go Saints!!

tc

Terry,

I know what you mean.....we have waited a long time for this! There is a New Orleans version of "Pants on the Ground", that has Farve's "head on the turf"......a few early hits on Brett and we will be good to go!

I think all of the Saints players are healthy enough to play tomorrow...and "that's a good thing"![:D]

Dtel's blood pressure is already starting to rise!Surprise

Dtel will be fine after he takes a few snaps.

I am juiced!!!! Who 'dat ? Go Saints!!

tc

Terry,

I know what you mean.....we have waited a long time for this! There is a New Orleans version of "Pants on the Ground", that has Farve's "head on the turf"......a few early hits on Brett and we will be good to go!

I think all of the Saints players are healthy enough to play tomorrow...and "that's a good thing"!Big Smile

Love Farve and the play at his age or anyother.

BUT, You got it girl friend. We need to play BIG on D and let Brett pass while on his back.

GO SAINTS!!!

• Moderators

Terry,

I love Farve too.....you gotta give it to him....he's a scrapper....can't think of anybody better to have on your side if you are in a fight.....but this time he's gotta go down!

I am actually related to Brett, he's my second cousin......never met him in person....but my daughters have....there's a story in that....they didn't even know who he was! LOL

• Moderators

Paul, this region has always suppported the Saints....even when they wore "bags" on their heads. After Katrina, the Saints return to the Superdome was the only thing that brought some since of "normalcy" to this region, for that we will always remain devoted.