A brave/crazy photographer !

dtel

Crazy stuff there. Would you call that dedication or ignorance? The first photo is great where one photographer is running and this guy is shooting photo's. Brave/crazy?, people are different. Thanks for the link. Notice how long the funny car actually is compared to it's width, also the concrete and rubber spitting off the tires, great pictures.

• Moderators

one time, i took a close-up picture of this very angry looking squirrels. don't worry--I'm okay.

Your lucky, you know what they say male squirrels do to other male squirrels and baby's to keep themselves the dominate male, bite off there.......chestnuts when fighting....[:o]....so you were very lucky. [:'(]

This is not an unusual phenomenon at all. Photographers have often been hurt or lost their lives because they were so focused on the shot. Having been a news photog, it gets to be where you are watching on tv, and very disassociated from what is really happening.

That would probaly be me. Call me crazy but i envision situations like this when i take pictures and mentaly think how i would react and my mind keeps telling me to click away. Ihave done this on a drift track when the cars slid off the road and towards me and i just click away and they stop short of me. Dumb yes but its fun.

And as i typ this my friend that i sent the link to replyed to me "sounds like something you'd be caught doing lol"

That would probaly be me. Call me crazy but i envision situations like this when i take pictures and mentaly think how i would react and my mind keeps telling me to click away. Ihave done this on a drift track when the cars slid off the road and towards me and i just click away and they stop short of me. Dumb yes but its fun.

And as i typ this my friend that i sent the link to replyed to me "sounds like something you'd be caught doing lol"

Those darn hachi roku's are gonna kill you some day.