POST COUNT (Revisited)

david.reed21

I couldn't resist it. Since we have jumpped back onto the "post count" band wagon, I would first like to say that ones ammount of posts are in no way an indicator as to how much the individual knows about Klipsch, or how reliable buisness wise they may be. Point blank, it simply shows how often they are on the forum and post some thing. The something that they may post may indeed be usefull, but in the case of myself, and to some degree groomlake, most of the time the post are totally useless information, rantings, ravings, sayings, conversations, mindless posting (like groomlakes random and often werid playlists), and debating. The total value of ones quality is not measured in a post count, but in quality and reliablilty. Besides I have only about 200 posts and I myself have rebuilt several Klipsch speakers (Heritage) with groomlake and I have a working knowlage of how and why the things work. With all that being said, POST COUNT (Revisited).

%5CDocuments%20and%20Settings%5CDavid%20

post-38666-13819525849026_thumb.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

That's alot of post you have there David !

I don't care about my post count, my first was a useless as my last, although I may have a couple that was of some use along the line ? I try to follow this line of thinking. [:P]

post-11804-13819525849296_thumb.jpg

post count is evil. it's like that movie logan's run...you know what happens when you turn 30 years old? take a look at our good buddy coulter...hits 25,000 and then he's gone. klipsch forum--logan's run....draw your own conclusions.

25,000 posts and it's time for carousel.

That's alot of post you have there David !

I don't care about my post count, my first was a useless as my last, although I may have a couple that was of some use along the line ? I try to follow this line of thinking. Stick out tongue

They should have a standing Ovatoin icon for this one! [Y]