Free Power Cable Test Kit

InVeNtOr

• Moderators

Inventor, just a suggestion, how about putting the state by each of our names so we can see where this will be shipped to. Would be cool to see where all it is travelling to. I'm in Florida. Also, don't forget to take Willand off your list. He backed out. He said he doesn't need your stinking cables....well...he didn't really say that. LOL. He realized that it would be a big pain to get behind his equipment to change out the cables. My setup is easy to get behind my gear.

i guess he'll just have to come over your house and hear them. i would make him change them out! lol no worries, i already deleted him. i also updated the first page.

i am already working on a new type design. i just made a protype "machine" to help me make the next gen cables.

I'm going to have to see (hear) this, I will have new mid horns/drivers, new tweets, new crossovers, new speaker wires and now new power cables coming in short order. Where are the new interconnects, cart and tubes?

• Moderators

Pete H, where are you located? requesting info to update the first page. it seems my fellow texas are supporting me! what's up with the rest of you!?!?!?! lol

Very cool. Texas rules! FYI...you mispelled Florida. [;)]

if you want to skip around for shipping reasons i understand, but please ask the next person in line if they care. just post here and tell me so i can update the front page so everyone is in the loop. all that matters is someone gets them and is able to have enough time to enjoy them. don't rush through them, you'll get a headache! there is a ton of combinations you can do and i doubt anyone will actually do them all. as long as you at least hear each cable once, i'll be happy. if you do that, i know you will be able to make an informed decision regarding power cables.

what is the concensus so far?

They look really cool! I'll be checking how they sound later tonight and tomorrow night.

That's just funny, at least that's the way I read it, but there is something to be said for looks. In regards to where they go next, I'm fine with whatever order makes the most sense.

what is the concensus so far?

They look really cool! I'll be checking how they sound later tonight and tomorrow night.

That's just funny, at least that's the way I read it, but there is something to be said for looks. In regards to where they go next, I'm fine with whatever order makes the most sense.

• Moderators

You will see what I mean when you get them Pete. One really surprised me though. There is absolutely no shielding whatsoever. Just red twisted wire. It's stiff as anything too. The power connectors look like they go on the back of a washer and dryer. They are huge. LOL. I think Inventor did a really nice job with them though. Can't wait to check them out tomorrow. Will keep you posted. Unless I hear otherwise, they will be shipped to Pete H next. There is someone in South Florida that mentioned that it would have been cool to check out and I suggested they contact Inventor about it.

youth, yeah that one is Anticables wire. i believe i will make more of those. the tube guys will love it. i had to make a prototype device so i can make a quad star design cable with it. it's a solid core so, yeah a bit stiff. lol. if i end up making a production of them i will put some snake skin on them because it's easy to scratch the enamel off, then you have live wires. if i can get some tube type guys to volunteer i make another kit for them. it will be a cable for the cd player, tube amp, and record player (if it has an iec). i still don't know what type of equipement those guys use that require power cords. i'll have to speaker to a few before i make any kits.

davidness and i have spoken several times. he wanted to come up, but i guess it's not possible, don't really know for sure. i asked if he wanted the kit but he said he has so much going on right now, he wouldn't be able to do it. at least that's my last memory, i did sleep since then. ship them to pete, if david really wants to check them out, he knows to post here.