Don't forget to set your clocks ahead an hour!

wuzzzer

When I woke up, my atomic clock said 06:00 when the actual time was 07:00.

So much for the atomic clock! Or maybe the US Energy department forgot to pay their electrical bills.

Thought everybody had atomic clocks and watches. Problem solved.

Is that a theory?

I manually adjusted my atomic clock 1 hour ahead when I woke up in the morning on Sunday. At 18:00 Sunday, the clock automatically turn back to 17:00. Something is fishy!

Problem with atomic clocks is they receive the signal at midnight and/or noon so will not reflect time change which officially happens at 0200.

Is that a theory?

I manually adjusted my atomic clock 1 hour ahead when I woke up in the morning on Sunday. At 18:00 Sunday, the clock automatically turn back to 17:00. Something is fishy!

Problem with atomic clocks is they receive the signal at midnight and/or noon so will not reflect time change which officially happens at 0200.

Not exactly a theory, just the way ours operate. Yours must be different. On monday morning one was accurate and one needs to be moved to better receive a signal and had not changed yet.

So how is my atomic clock different from your? We both live in the USA. What exactly is "just the way ours operate. Yours must be different." mean?

Not exactly a theory, just the way ours operate. Yours must be different. On monday morning one was accurate and one needs to be moved to better receive a signal and had not changed yet.

You are confused. My clocks are also labeled "radio controlled" and also supposed to pick up signal from the atomic clock in Colorado.

I may be confused. My clocks are actually labeled "radio controlled" which is supposed to pick up a feed from the atomic clock in Colorado. They only acquire a signal at a set time each day. I have no idea what you have or how it is supposed to work.