Watched The Book of Eli Tonight: JB SPOILER ALERT

Youthman

• Moderators

I invited 3 friends over tonight to watch The Book of Eli. Wow! I loved it. Fantastic action, solid LFE, gun shots and explosions sounded amazing, great story line, a sweet plot twist and once again, the Klipsch performed amazingly.

EDIT: Just giving you a head's up, this thread was not intended to be a spoiler for the movie but some have taken liberties to do just that. Watch the movie before you read this post. Almost everyone agrees it's a great movie.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Youth, go back and watch it again knowing what you know

One of the guys had seen the movie before. At the end, we talked about it and he said he wanted to spoil it at the beginning for that very purpose but decided against it. I'm glad he didn't. I hate spoilers. I'll definitely be watching it again. And there aren't too many movies I care to watch more than once.

Can't wait to see this movie, trying to wait until Netflix carries it but that's still a few weeks away due to their agreement with Time Warner. Good to know so many people like it, I can't wait to try movies with great soundtracks since I just installed my side surrounds!

YES!!!

This movie was great with Bluray and the sound was amazing. I was entrenched in this movie within 2 minutes.....

The downside was the neighbors below had their tv as loud as they could, did not know this till we were done watching the movie.....

(They must've been po'd)..... [:$]

I just watched it the other night and think the sound portion of the movie was rather medicore. It did have an excellent sound theme in the movie, but the sound effects overall were lacking.

As much as I dislike cartoon/comics based movies - Transformers 2 had one of the best sound tracks of any movie released in past two years. Too bad the movie itself can't be taken seriously, which spoils the fun for me.

I've got Aliens to watch tonight, i haven't seen it in about 7 years. Can't wait for the evening...

Wow I am watching it right now and damn thisis one ******* great movie. The picture is amazing, i love the dark color scheme and the sound is out of this world IMO. The gun sceens are increadible. My whole system is going berserk right now. The surrounds I just installed are making this experience so much better, I can hear the bullets flying around the room. But thanks jacksonbart for spoiling the end of the movie dude...you should put spoiler alert in your post next time just FYI...that way you don't ruin it for other people like you just did for me. Boo...

Seriously not to be an azz, but he totally ruined the end of the movie for me. I mean...that sucks. Please for future reference put a SPOLIER ALERT or something in your post if you're going to give away the end. That really sucks...the ending was increadible and I never would have seen that coming but now....I'm done belaboring the point but wow. That just sucked.

PS - Mila Kunis is so frickin' HOT