The reason why the majority of the human race sucks!

SuBXeRo

• Moderators

i'd think about it as most everybody on the planet has erred, done something wrong, sucked if you will, but we don't suck all the time, just now and again.

most of the time, most of the people don't suck. still sucks when you hit someone on their suck day. Big Smile

pretty profound for a guy from littlerock Wink you sound like a pretty good dude. If you're ever out here at the beaches of socal, look me up and i'll take you to dinner...to a place that doesn't suck! Steve

He knows what a sucky day is for sure, he has been run over by a truck ! [:o]

A couple of recommended reading books that have stuck with me. This guy (Robert J. Ringer) wrote from the standpoint of being a real estate agent like you:

Winning Through Intimidation

Looking Out for #1

These are pretty good - what they said stuck with me for 30+ years.

The bottom line: hope for the best out of people, but don't give 'em a chance to do it to you twice...lock the relationship down through legal means, and be willing to press your advantage when it goes south. I'm with you: your typical narcissistic personality disorder folks treat other people like dirt while they are pretending to be friendly. Don't allow them to do that, but do it in a friendly way. If they push back on these techniques, you'll immediately know what you've got in your net...and it will be time to throw it back in the pond.

Chris

these forums are probably the most friendly i have ever been a part of. Not much bs banter at all and helpful info :)

i think dtel is Vice President of BS Bantering this year. He can probably tells you what nights we banter and what nights we don't. Anyone with a PWK BS Button is welcome. The meetings are fun; but, i'll warn you there isn't any cake or anything.

• Moderators

Anyone with a PWK BS Button is welcome. The meetings are fun; but, i'll warn you there isn't any cake or anything.

Yes we have [bs] buttons, even at the wedding, our 30th year do over thing and my daughter and neice's.........this should make you laugh SuBXeRo. pic by Michael Colter [bs] buttons by Amy and Klipsch

post-11804-13819639253168_thumb.jpg

Let me get this straight.

You have a bad hair day with a person who appears to be a potential client / customer from whom you wish to earn an honest (?) commission, and feel like you got burned because your out 3 to 4 hours of websurfing time.

And for this you condem the entire human race on a public forum,..... Now, that makes perfect sense.

Carry on young man....... you have a long way to go.