sssssss mine

J.4knee

Volvo, very nice! Is it 4 cylinder or 5?

A brother and I had some fun times on an old Stamas 20 footer with a four cylinder Volvo.

Alway brought us back!

Enjoy! Smile

It is a 5.0 ltr 8 Cylinder, 220 HP. I had her up to 54 mph on the test run before the dealer asked that I "save some gas" in case we opted not to buy it adn I was in a 35 mpn limit zone [:$]. She handles like a dream! [H]

Volvo, very nice! Is it 4 cylinder or 5?

A brother and I had some fun times on an old Stamas 20 footer with a four cylinder Volvo.

Alway brought us back!

Enjoy! Smile

It is a 5.0 ltr 8 Cylinder, 220 HP. I had her up to 54 mph on the test run before the dealer asked that I "save some gas" in case we opted not to buy it adn I was in a 35 mpn limit zone Embarrassed. She handles like a dream! Cool

Sorry for my ignorance...lost in the past...fast and handling go together...excellent[:D]

Nice boat! My friends father had a Glastron with a Volvo motor when I was in high-school. We had a blast on that thing. Lots of good memories. His father however called it his "hole in the water you pour money into"!

Nice boat! My friends father had a Glastron with a Volvo motor when I was in high-school. We had a blast on that thing. Lots of good memories. His father however called it his "hole in the water you pour money into"!

BOAT is not a thing it is an acronym; Break Out Another Thousand[H]

Still trying to figure out how to shoehorn in a set of JubesStick out tongue

No need for jubes, just a set of LaScalas and a sub should work. SurpriseEmbarrassed

his wife will get a sub and follow him while he's out on the boat. wow, it must be late, that sounded funnier before i wrote it.

08 Blue Water Venture 5.0 Volvo Gl SX I/O Cool

Great looking boat. Can't wait to get mine out this summer.

How long is the boating season where you live? Here in Maine it's too short, really about four months (June-Sept).

That size boat is perfect. It's big enough to be comfortable, but still easy to pull up on a sandy beach for a BBQ, and easy enough to tow to different lakes every weekend.

Greg

post-11090-13819641718852_thumb.jpg

08 Blue Water Venture 5.0 Volvo Gl SX I/O Cool

Great looking boat. Can't wait to get mine out this summer.

How long is the boating season where you live? Here in Maine it's too short, really about four months (June-Sept).

That size boat is perfect. It's big enough to be comfortable, but still easy to pull up on a sandy beach for a BBQ, and easy enough to tow to different lakes every weekend.

Greg

Hey Greg,

I live in So Cal so we can get her wet year round.