Conspiracy theory??

fini

I think if Osama bin Ladin insists on his own autopsy he should have his head examined.

It souds fishy but I saw this breaking news story on Hannity last night so it must be true. Navy Seals will provide the service, as planned by the previous administration.

Keith

I heard whilst wandering the briny deep with Mohammed, on his way to a "warmer place", he wondered aloud what are these little balls coverd in spines and Mohammed said that is your reward as promised. Bemused, Oasma protested " what these are not virgins", to wit Mohammed replied no it's not virgins it's urchins.

i read the other day an article about the lesson learned from the raid. seems that OBL drank Pepsi and ate biscuits. i wonder what all the suits in the boardroom at pepsico talked about the next day...

...how they could capitalize on that???...[;)]

i read the other day an article about the lesson learned from the raid. seems that OBL drank Pepsi and ate biscuits. i wonder what all the suits in the boardroom at pepsico talked about the next day...

...how they could capitalize on that???...Wink

But I would have loved to have been in the meeting with Coke's "suits" when they heard about Pepsi's PR "problem"....

Good thing OBL did not get caught with Big Mac wrappers laying all over the place......

[H]