for MWM fanatics

ClaudeJ1

Also the t-amps seem (to me) to do a little better when wired to a car battery. It could be me just feeling better about a bigger battery ?

Not at all. It's a way better power supply than a Wall Wart. So Yes, its the way to go.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Moderators

I can't wait to hear what you think of them when your done, are you going to try them outside or inside, doesn't really matter except you can spread out a little more outside and let it rip. [Y]

I can't wait to hear what you think of them when your done, are you going to try them outside or inside, doesn't really matter except you can spread out a little more outside and let it rip. Yes

Let's all drink to letting it rip!!

There's a guy who has a exotic wood company "Soboba" and has the most amazing wood from all over the world and he sells top grade Baltic Birch. I used Red Oak on the outside of the cabinets not as nice but also not as much the Red Oak is $50 a sheet the Baltic Birch is $120. a sheet .Got the top glued on and two coats of poly on the inside and the sides.

One more thing I did to mine was to add pet screen to the opening (mouth) you show there where the woofer mounts. I stapled it over the mouth and carefully pounded all teh staples down flat. I talked to Roy about it and he said Klipsch did this at one point and it did not affect the sound. I have 3 cats and they go into the MWMs all the time............but they can't get to my woofers!