Snack Sleepers to go with your Movie Sleepers?

Microwave stuff is too salty/fake tasting and takes longer.

Koepsell's Microwave Popcorn is very good and made here in WI. The 'Natural' flavor box has only three ingredients: Corn, Parcially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, and Salt. Go to the bottom of this page, the red box.

Oops, I just read how they don't do mail order any more. Oh well, road trip to WI!

• Moderators

thank you for wearing a belt

Funny.......the whole thing does sound a litle strange.

OK that's for a Japanese, (I think) movie, what do you do for say.......a French movie ? Spanish ?

I'm am a little afraid to ask. [:o]

thank you for wearing a belt

Funny.......the whole thing does sound a litle strange.

OK that's for a Japanese, (I think) movie, what do you do for say.......a French movie ? Spanish ?

I'm am a little afraid to ask. Surprise

Never be afraid to ask!

For the French movie, Monsieur! A strategic (but easily removed) towel, with the madame in a nice maid's outfit (also easily removable). Couple glasses of some nice cheap domestic bubbly, some dark chocolate squares with cream and couple strawberries thrown in when in season. Consume the snacks, drink the bubbly, and when the movie is just after a good part, pause and chase the little lady around, yelling Voila as you drop the towel!

Spanish? never gave that much thought, but I shall consider what should be done. Maybe some olives, glass of sherry, and just lock ourselves up in the ole' hacienda and skip the movie.

[H]