Pilgrimage pictures!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Moderators

Thanks for the pictures, David! I see Steve and Michael. Can someone ID anyone else?

In the plant pic, me blue shirt, my neighbor next to me, Drwho with yellow hat, white shirt is man who was giving the tour, behind the khorn is SSH, and I am not sure who that is in orange ?

Thanks for the pictures, David! I see Steve and Michael. Can someone ID anyone else?

In the plant pic, me blue shirt, my neighbor next to me, Drwho with yellow hat, white shirt is man who was giving the tour, behind the khorn is SSH, and I am not sure who that is in orange ?

Oh yeah, there you are! I'd forgotten how handsome you are!! Did Christy go with you?

• Moderators

No she didn't go to the plant, she stayed at the hotel and let the grandkids swim.

My neighbor was out of town and was passing through the area and wanted to stop and see what was going on. He had seen the Cornwall's and he does woodworking and really appreciated the craftsmanship from Hope and wanted to see the plant, he was impressed.

Handsome [+o(] you must be thinking of someone else, blue shirt is me, I'm the old guy with Grey hair. [:S]