Pilgrimage pictures!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think a group photo would have been impossible arrange, unfortunately.

Not everyone was at the plant at one time, so any photo there would have been a fraction of the group.

At the concert, trying to gather up 100 forum members and guests out of the crowd of 1000 plus for a photo would have been tough to pull off (I brought a tripod with me for that purpose, and I actually thought about trying to get a group shot while at the park, but I gave up on the idea as not practically feasible).

• Moderators

Amy needless to say no group pic.......unless I missed it ?

Amy asks for one thing. A group pic and looks like it was missed but sounds like everybody was just too spread out as I'm sure it wasn't for (total) lack of effort.

Thanks for all the great pics everyone.

Psst.............. don't tell any one but it's just a trick to get Amy to go. [;)]

Your right people were spread out between the factory, museum, off eating, Fair Park and the hotels and farmhouse, and moving between all of these, not counting a few lost around Hope.

• Moderators

It would be like trying to heard 100 cats into a pet carrier with a garden hose. People were spread out. I didn't see everyone.

Now that I think about it I think I missed Seti ! [:$] That's just not right, I am sorry about that, my loss.......

It would be like trying to heard 100 cats into a pet carrier with a garden hose. People were spread out. I didn't see everyone.

Now that I think about it I think I missed Seti ! Embarrassed That's just not right, I am sorry about that, my loss.......

I saw you for 2 min as I was heading to the pool unfortunately the pool was very hot :*(

• Moderators

Here's a question: Were there any Klipsch giveaways during the weekend or Klipsch items for sale or auction? -Glenn

Well thank you.

Yes I think I forgot to say anything, yes there were giveaways [:o]

Trey's daughter picked out names all day at the park, alot of names, even mine, I didn't feel bad it looked like half the people there were picked.

I don't know how many but he was calling names all day as soon as the music would take a break. The names called won a pair of S4i headphones, he also gave away alot of Klipsch shirts and at the end of the day he was just passing headphones to the audience. I would guess they made plenty of people happy, it looked like it.

I didn't see anything for sale but I did miss half of the plant tour so I am not sure.

My neighbor Sonny was passing back through Hope from a camping trip, we told him about the klipsch pilgrimage and he pulled his camper into the campground about 100' from right field at Fair Park the day before and stayed until Sunday.

He picked me up at the hotel and we went on the tour of the plant, he was very impressed and was even asking questions of the tour guide. He does woodworking and had seen the Cornwalls and thought the workmanship of the cabinets were enough to make him want to see the plant. How could you not like that place if you like woodworking, you can cut yourself on the perfect edge of a cabinet if you bump into it the wrong way, I know I did it. (not at the plant)

dtel: Thanks for sharing your recollection of things from the weekend. Nice story about you and your friend, too. I certainly wish I could have been there, but because I wasn't, I am happy to say that I did very well on my final exams this week. The summer semester starts next week: no rest for the weary! lol -Glenn

• Moderators

I certainly wish I could have been there, but because I wasn't, I am happy to say that I did very well on my final exams this week. The summer semester starts next week: no rest for the weary! lol -Glenn

That's good Picky, final exams are a little more important, you did good.[H] I would think it's much harder going back after a few years have passed. They would have to start me back in preschool and go from there, I can sleep on a little mat, so it would be easy ! [Y]