Does it get any better than this ?

davis419b

My grandaughter who is 9 won her first IHRA Divisional race and only her fourth race ever ! The sweet part is she and her father (my son ) are both in the winners circle on the same day. The best part is that its fathers day weekend . In my 30 years of drag racing this is the pic that I will treasure the MOST !

post-29696-13819657698558_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

Nice, I bet when she tells the other kids in school she races on the weekends they don't believe her.until they see a picture. She will probably end up a bigger fan of racing than your son.

Happy fathers day

Thank you Alll for your comments. I love my grandaughter more than life itself and I am so happy that she enjoys racing and can do it with her dad just as my son did with me. I never gave him time to run the streets. I kept him with me at the racetrack and he never got into any trouble

I love my grandaughter more than life itself and I am so happy that she enjoys racing and can do it with her dad just as my son did with me. I never gave him time to run the streets. I kept him with me at the racetrack and he never got into any trouble

Very cool! I wonder if that's how the Andretti dynasty got started?