PWK and fitness

Jon - As an aside, the home Jubilee will look nothing like the commercial version, so don't draw any conclusions from that picture. The home one is done in beautiful wood, and will be a 2-way design (unless it has changed drastically since I listened to it a year ago).

Doug

------------------

My System

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doug,

The front center wood panel of the home version of the Jubilee will be done in fine veneers, each side of the woofer section will have a grille=cloth panel covering it, and...from what I understand, the mid-hi horn lens atop it will be done in wooden laminates...should be a beautiful addition to any home!!!

------------------

If you want to send a private message, or have already done so, be aware I have not as yet been able to retrieve them. Send e-maill instead, please...just note Klipsch forum in the heading so it doesn't get deleted.

• 3 years later...

Good point. Depends on how you interpret the "history" angle. Man didn't invent writing until about 5000 years ago, so written history can't predate that. Oral history is another matter, but wouldn't be more than about 30,000 years ago, when man began to speak.

Age of the earth is figured at 4.54 billion years, and that's actually what I was thinking of in my original post.

Age of the earth is figured at 4.54 billion years, and that's actually what I was thinking of in my original post.

Not in Kansas.

Heh!

Back to the search function topic, I agree with you totally. The lack of it is a major annoyance for someone who don't really use this forum as a mean of social gathering.

It is quite enjoyable to read these interesting tidbits of PWK's wit and wisdom from a man who's had quite an experience working for and personally knowing this colorful audio legend. I really hope that someday Andy sits down (after his military tour) with pen and paper (or a computer) and gathers his thoughts on this subject...a more personal aspect of Paul's life and work than the biography that's already in print.

• 4 weeks later...