New CornCables

venaka

Hmm, I'm also curious about the Cat-5. I have about 500' of it sitting around. I have some 6e too, I think.

But going from 14 ga to, what 24 or 26 ga? I'm not sure about that... (maybe twisting the pairs into 2 groups of 4?)

I guess that wouldn't be bad - solder the ends.

Hmm, I'm also curious about the Cat-5. I have about 500' of it sitting around. I have some 6e too, I think.

But going from 14 ga to, what 24 or 26 ga? I'm not sure about that... (maybe twisting the pairs into 2 groups of 4?)

Ill let the designer of these chime in!

Im not sure if its placebo, but I truly doubt ..from lampcord to this there was a improvement in immaging..BUT who knows.

4 cables..No solder..Naked....go to tnt audio..or even better http://www.venhaus1.com/diycatfivecables.html

I first thought my low's were gone..And I realized that it wasnt gone but it had become tighter..

Guest David H

I built the same wire, got the directions front TNT Audio, in my testing I thought they offered better detail than my standard cable, however once I switched back I realized the detail was the result of weak bass.

My conclusion from the project was cables could be used for tuning, however that doesn't make one cable better than the other.

BTW, nice job on the cables.

Dave

I built the same wire, got the directions front TNT Audio, in my testing I thought they offered better detail than my standard cable, however once I switched back I realized the detail was the result of weak bass.

My conclusion from the project was cables could be used for tuning, however that doesn't make one cable better than the other.

BTW, nice job on the cables.

Dave

Your standard cable just has weak highs.