Pad a thon

Thaddeus Smith

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone should keep a mental wastepaper basket, and the older he grows, the more things will he promptly consign to it.

I was born with a mental wastebasket. It seems like it is getting a bit better as I age. I'm hoping it is something like reverse Alzheimers disease. That way all those things I forgot all my life will suddenly be there. I only hope my head doesn't burst into flames when and if it does.

• Moderators

I was born with a mental wastebasket. It seems like it is getting a bit better as I age. I'm hoping it is something like reverse Alzheimers disease. That way all those things I forgot all my life will suddenly be there. I only hope my head doesn't burst into flames when and if it does.

I sure hope it doesn't work like that, as I got older my list of things i don't care about got larger so I don't want to suddenly remember all the junk I forgot, it's a long list and not enough working brain cells to cover it.

I sure hope it doesn't work like that, as I got older my list of things i don't care about got larger so I don't want to suddenly remember all the junk I forgot, it's a long list and not enough working brain cells to cover it.

you don't have worry--that was pretty deep my friend. You some sort of professor? My Dad had a near photographic memory--same with my brother--mine is just pretty good. But, with the life that I've led, there is a whole bunch of stuff that i sure wish i could forget. Steve

• Moderators

you don't have worry--that was pretty deep my friend. You some sort of professor? My Dad had a near photographic memory--same with my brother--mine is just pretty good. But, with the life that I've led, there is a whole bunch of stuff that i sure wish i could forget. Steve

Sorry about that, if it was I don't know how it happened, I usually go out of my way to make things simple, the anti professor KISS way, that way I can save the last few brain cells for fun stuff, my goal in life really. [Y]

I am the opposite of your Dad, so I bought a camera, what were we talking about ? [:S]

• Moderators

I've forgotten more than I've ever learnt...Or is it I've learnt more than I've forgotten.

I can never remember

The important part is it does not matter, it's easier that way. [;)]

Einstein said never memorize anything you can lookup, and that was before the internet, where you can waist time at twice the speed !

• Moderators

This.

OK, is there any way to get a post removed every time I post ? The pressure is killing me, it's like with all these post I should know something, or have something smart to say, very stressfully. [*-)]