Post Your Black Friday Acquisitions

SuBXeRo

1 pair klipsch WB-14 in espresso for $200 from newegg
1 Marantz SR5005 for $499 from outlaw audio
1 2RU and 1 4RU Black Emotiva Trim $17 for each pair
1 Emotiva Mug for $8
1 Blue Air 303 air purifier from achooallergy.com $349 (i need this in the worst way)

ive been selfish this black friday but everyone will get their time, black friday isnt always the best day for everything anyways! I am finally bringing my large expenses to an end i hope. i bought this extra pair of wb-14's for the now completed 5.0 system while i have the other pair on my computer and couldnt be any happier. Not sure if my shopping is done yet haha, 1:37am and im still going haha.

• Moderators

Here are a few deals I scooped up on BF.

Lenovo Laptop for $179

40" 1080p Element LCD for my student ministry for $265

Arkham City for PS3 for $29

8GB SD Card for my camera for $9

Crazy story...The Lenovo was one of BB Doorbusters. I knew there would be campers to get it so I figured no sense going to BB to try and get one. I found out they would be offering it online as a Pre-Black Friday sale. Their website stated the sale would be on Thanksgiving but no time was listed. Signed on at 11:30pm on Wednesday night, began hitting F5 (Refresh). The price said $999.99 and the Buy It Now button said "Coming Soon". At 1am, the price changed to $179 but the button still said "Coming Soon". I continued to hit refresh until 6:15am when they FINALLY put the items up online. All of us that were online in the forums were frustrated, drooling over our keyboards due to lack of sleep LOL. At 4am I was ready to go to bed but didn't want to wait that long and walk away with nothing. Before the sale went live, I had already signed in, added my debit card info. I was able to get the Lenovo and PS3 game. I checked the Laptop page 5 minutes later and it said SOLD OUT.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and Black Friday with your families!

Didn't do any shopping, but a few items I had given to my sister in law (who let them sit in a closet) are finding their way home. My old Harman Kardon 3380, and a pair of Insignia NS-B2111s will be returning home with me from Ohio.

Not entirely sure what I'll do with the 3380 just yet (some experiments may be in order), but I figure the Insignias will make passable rear speakers, which means I need to find a center speaker for a full 5.1 setup.

1---Electric bill

2...Phone bill

3...DSL bill

4...Paper bill

5...Fuel bill for house

6...medical bill

7...Insurance bill for Home

8...Insurance bill for cars

9...Credit card bill

10...Mower repair bill

11...Food bill

12...Beverage bill

13...Snow plowing bill

14...Eating out bill

15...Fuel bill for cars

JJK

Well I only actually went to one store and that was walmart for the TV. No crowd..... in and out in less than 5 minutes. Everything else I bought online.

1. Toshiba 65HT2U 65 inch LCD... $998

2. Nikon D5100 DSLR camera... $675

3. SanDisk 32gb SDHC card for the Nikon... $19

The last was a preblackfirday sale (or so they called it)

4. Apple TV ... $89

I work retail so I was working 8am to 8pm yesterday. I went to Best Buy after work and bought 3 CDs for $2 each: ABBA, Survivor and Three Dog Night's Greatest Hits. I then went to Wal-Mart and bought each of the 3 'The Mummy' movies on Blu-Ray for $5.