Sandusky Going To A&M

Gilbert

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there!

There's always that fine line regarding how much time has to pass before a tragic event can be joked about. Over Thanksgiving a couple of my future in laws thought they would get a dig or two in about Penn State knowing what a fan I was and when I fired back a couple of times with things I thought were funny my GF's mom didn't appreciate it at all, but after a little hugging and horseplay in the shower, she was fine.[:P]

Even though there has been some local criticism of the decision, I could not be happier regarding the "Ticket City Bowls" decision to invite Penn St. to come play Houston, in Dallas, on Jan. 2nd.

It will be a matchup of two excellent football teams. Houston trying to redeem itself and Penn St. moving on.

The Cotton Bowl (the original stadium, where the Ticket City Bowl is held) is a great venue. The field is used only 4 or 5 times during the fall and the stadium itself has recently been renovated.

I looking forward to going to the game.

Welcome to Dallas, Penn State (and Houston) fans...

• Moderators

my GF's mom didn't appreciate it at all, but after a little hugging and horseplay in the shower, she was fine.Stick out tongue

I'd never consider showering with my future mother-in-law. You go guy!

[:o]

Well that would sure get her over a few jokes earlier wouldn't it, I would guess she has a different view on things now ? [:|]

my GF's mom didn't appreciate it at all, but after a little hugging and horseplay in the shower, she was fine.Stick out tongue

I'd never consider showering with my future mother-in-law. You go guy!

Surprise

Well that would sure get her over a few jokes earlier wouldn't it, I would guess she has a different view on things now ? Indifferent

I'm sure she got Pete's point.

HMMM… I guess that I’m the only one that just doesn’t find “alleged” child molestation humorous in any way shape or form.

I was laughing at the play on words. There's certainly nothing humorous in what he "allegedly" has done. Quite the opposite.

HMMM… I guess that I’m the only one that just doesn’t find “alleged” child molestation humorous in any way shape or form.

I was laughing at the play on words. There's certainly nothing humorous in what he "allegedly" has done. Quite the opposite.

I couldn't agree more and I've expressed that in the thread I started after this came out, and that was exactly my point about humor and time but that said, there's always going to be people that get offended.