What did you get/give for Christmas 2011

mustang guy

Are you pumped about what you got or are giving for Christmas? Show us...

I am personally pumped that I actually put together a complete 5 speaker Frazier system for my father. The 3 fronts are early Monte Carlo's and the surrounds are early Midgets. All are cane grille and walnut finish. The stands are being delivered today, and the center will be delivered Wednesday. I will post pictures in the FUG section of the 2 channel section once I geft all the speakers up and running.

• Moderators

As strange as it sounds we don't do that here, only for the grandkids. That was agreed on years ago by all the adults in the family.

A whole other problem is Christy's birthday is tomorrow, Christmas day, I probably should get her something.

As strange as it sounds we don't do that here, only for the grandkids. That was agreed on years ago by all the adults in the family.

A whole other problem is Christy's birthday is tomorrow, Christmas day, I probably should get her something. Idea

Two of my son's birthdays are near Chirstmas. The 18th and the 21st. Makes December an expensive month!

LOL, definitely get her something, and wrap it in birthday paper. [:P]

He doesn't know it yet but my son (28 & a part time musician) is getting one of these that I recently finished refurbishing.

Posted Image

Merry Christmas Mitchell!!!

I only had one thing I asked Santa for this year.

Posted Image

I'm very hopeful for what I find under the tree tomorrow morning. [:P]

He doesn't know it yet but my son (28 & a part time musician) is getting one of these that I recently finished refurbishing.

A-2340SX.jpg

Did you do the refurbishing or did you get it done somewhere? I have a 3340S that could use some cleaning and adjusting.

Bruce

• Moderators

I want to get her one of these also.

Which one? As a general rule the "left" one is usually a bit bigger. Stick out tongue

As for me I'd have to say "both"

I agree, both, she's been good this year but I doubt she will see it the way I do.

Did you do the refurbishing or did you get it done somewhere? I have a 3340S that could use some cleaning and adjusting.

Did it my self. A cleaning, all new belts, some adjustment to the tension mechanism, and replaced a few out of spec caps. I wen through an entire can of DeOxIt on this one but it plays like new now.

Yea... There was a real potential to get THAT oh so wrong. [;)]

It's pretty doubtful that she would be in need of "refurbishment" (a pretty new model) but if she did I'm certain that I have the correct test equipment and tools to do a "stellar" job. [:D] [:P]

Oh... By the way... Disappointed again... [:(] Of course I don't have a tree to put anything under.

Yes it "counts".

Before my big yellow lab (Sandy) passed a couple of years ago she got a new collar, a few rawhide chew-bones and a couple of bags of Bark-N-Bacon for Christmas every year.

I doubt that she understood the concept of Christmas but she would totally ***** herself for a handfull of Bark-N-Bacon at ANY time.

I asked..... Should not have, but I did..... I saw the ad on TV (before they pulled the ad...). I decided that of all the truly weird and bizarre things to get as a gift, this would be it "The One"..... When the ad came on the second time, I ran and got SWMBO. She came and looked and basically said that it was "wrong in so many ays", and that I was "not right" in so many ways..... Her final comment was that I had to be kidding.... Of course I said, "Aw... C'mon, it's gonna' be a collector's item".

.... and there it was under the tree with a bow, a ribbon and a tag from "Bad Santa"..... My wife and daughter said that they had a terrible time finding one because alot of stores had pulled them from the shelves after a barrage of complaints from mothers with small kids......

Hypnotoad sez: PLEASE READ THE REVIEWS!!! You need this!!!

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11796515#showReviews

Doggie Doo!!!!

Doggie-Doo_13070-l-500x333.jpg