Fine Food and Music

Boxx

That's ok Mike..............HEY, did you finish your snow removal ???    I am in dry jeans now and ready to eat and then hit some tunes from the Hall later.........I think there is some music or concert I could watch....

OK, sis is cutting up the broccoli now and a photo has been taken, as it continues...........

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tigerman said:

That's ok Mike..............HEY, did you finish your snow removal ???    I am in dry jeans now and ready to eat and then hit some tunes from the Hall later.........I think there is some music or concert I could watch....

OK, sis is cutting up the broccoli now and a photo has been taken, as it continues...........

yes I've been in about an hour..

did the the neighbors, neighbors ,and neighbors..then me...

• Like 1

.....Ok, sounds like you have been a good neighbor once again...   I usually roof rake my neighbor's home, they are elderly, retired eye surgeons !   They usually have contractors shovel their roof....

More photos are being taken...   Will post again shortly....

• Like 2

Gary , I started to read the beginning of f.f.&m..  your out of your mind posting step by step...

video it post on YouTube then add a link... himalayan salt , wholefoods..  wow.  I did enjoy 

the remark of taking the muscle off

the scallop.. I have worked with clowns that call themselves chefs..

that don't do that...they don't know that's it's tough & bitter..

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Tigerman said:

..cont...    soup as it sits at this point.....IMG_2794.jpg..tomatoes IN....IMG_2795.jpg Tomatoes blended in...IMG_2797.jpg.......Getting there! ....IMG_2798.jpg..Farfalle IN  IMG_2799.jpgIMG_2801.jpg...Added to the mix...IMG_2802.jpg...Beans IN...IMG_2803.jpgIMG_2804.jpg

barilla Italy 's number 1 pasta

that's not made in Italy...lol

• Like 3

Barilla, yes, that is true Mike............   Thanks for the compliment on my past dishes and the scallop 'beards'....  Chris taught me that a long while back, and then I passed that onto my dad, who going on 89 STILL loves to cook and drive fast cars!!!

But, taking photos of most every step shows the care and love that goes into these things, you know this very well I am sure...a passion correct ?

Anyway, about to load the plating photos... 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

barilla Italy 's number 1 pasta

that's not made in Italy...lol

I have to stop by my local pasta maker..he lives about 100yards from me. I'll stop by take some pics

of him in action..it's called the pasta shop. he works out of his home now. with commercial pasta equipment .. and i will make a dinner using fresh pasta !

• Like 2

Here we go............the final stirring......IMG_2806.jpgChopping the fresh broad leaf parsley....IMG_2807.jpg..lovely artisian bread from the market (garlic)IMG_2808.jpg...aaah, parmigiano reggiano IMG_2809.jpg...The plating.....IMG_2810.jpg...The place setting........IMG_2811.jpg...Closeup of my dish....IMG_2812.jpg

Ok everyone, I hope this veggie soup 'tour' inspires you to get in the kitchen and create something from the ground UP :)...   Until the next dish......  Eat healthily :emotion-21:

.............Gary

• Like 3

really admire you @Tigerman...Gary you seem to feed your household very well.  Wish I had some that motivation in me (soup too)...i’m the stereotypical bachelor. My house looks more like a bunch of college guys live here.

Plan on turning over a new leaf when i move.  Told my brother that the next place...kept immaculate. I also want to decorate it.  Confession time:  I own one chair and that is my only piece of furniture. I have an unopened box of six drinking glasses. That’s it.  No plates, no silverware, no cooking vehicles... my brother has a full set up but, me...i’ve got nothing. Before my brother moved in, i didn’t even keep any food in the house...my fridge held only beer, ketchup, tabasco.

Anyway, i admire your work my friend ... well done!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Tigerman said:

Here we go............the final stirring......IMG_2806.jpgChopping the fresh broad leaf parsley....IMG_2807.jpg..lovely artisian bread from the market (garlic)IMG_2808.jpg...aaah, parmigiano reggiano IMG_2809.jpg...The plating.....IMG_2810.jpg...The place setting........IMG_2811.jpg...Closeup of my dish....IMG_2812.jpg

Ok everyone, I hope this veggie soup 'tour' inspires you to get in the kitchen and create something from the ground UP :)...   Until the next dish......  Eat healthily :emotion-21:

.............Gary

here's a link to the pasta shoppe facebook..

https://m.facebook.com/The-Pasta-Shoppe-151448024916498/

• Like 1

Steve!,  thanks so much for that and your true home confessions...   I was simply the guy that washed all the veggies, and provided the vessels and tools my sister needed to put this soup together...  I just took the photos of her doing all the work.   From the plating on, those were my efforts only....   I would LOVE to get into food photography, as I always admire other's efforts, from upscale restaurant menus to even watching the fast food flat screen vids while waiting for my order..  The lighting, slow mo stuff....nice :)

Ok, got to get into the Hall for music and relaxation after kitchen cleanup...  Aiming for 8:30pm eastern.......snow still falling !