forum block list - it would be so cool

Guest " "

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would put on my block list and nominate for the public block list anyone who always post in bold letters or in CAPS. I think it would be cool if the thread OP can have moderator rights to pre-screen and delete troll and sock puppet posts.

I nominate seakerfritz for 8th grade forum Nazi!

Roger

congrats....I think this is the first post I ever saw you make in normal letter style.....bold and caps usually implies yelling and screaming

While there are any number of lovely ladies that I would gladly accost in the presence of their husband AND his lawyer I’d have to put Ms. Hayek at the top of the list.

Not me. I like them with perfect skin... and I see two blemishs on her skin.

[:^)]

I would put on my block list and nominate for the public block list anyone who always post in bold letters or in CAPS. I think it would be cool if the thread OP can have moderator rights to pre-screen and delete troll and sock puppet posts.

I nominate seakerfritz for 8th grade forum Nazi!

Roger

congrats....I think this is the first post I ever saw you make in normal letter style.....bold and caps usually implies yelling and screaming

Does this mean you wont ban me from your posts now Heir Fritzy?

Roger

it would be great, you add names and bingo, they can't post to your threads.

Ignore feature, yes. Block feature, no. The thread doesn't belong to the OP; it's a forum.

exactly....one of many good reasons to have an ignor or block list...my block list would include, among other calories, commercial service or product providers who only participate when their services or products are staged for discussion and it would include the sock puppets that do the staging.