VRD Mono Blocks

muel

Oh, I didn't mean you needed to change it! I don't normally take great pictures. I thought that one came out pretty cool... just the right angle and somehow it picked up that blue glow.

I know you didn't but I did not who it belonged to and while it is a great photo mine is way better because I can hear them. :)

Cost ya a case of Lone Star.

Nice avatar by the way... a little familiar!

Come get it. So I now use a crappy photo of my own

Mike is that one of your amps? Who built them? ;)

Mike,

Love that wild wood grain on your amps! Can we have a larger pic? That's how I should have gotten mine..... ;)

Who built them? Couldn't tell you, picked them up at the local Goodwill. Paid too much though, $57.43 (each).

Walnut, with minwax dark walnut stain then 6-8 coats of spray clear coat.

post-19886-0-88540000-1404994504_thumb.j

Edited by USNRET

Cost ya a case of Lone Star.

Nice avatar by the way... a little familiar!

Muel,

You earned the right to call me anytime many times over!! Besides you're always a joy to talk to like most of my customers including you know who :ph34r::P

It was good talking to you the other day! I hadn't left work yet so there were lots of distractions. Thanks for the help/advice! Now I just need some extra time to actually DO stuff

Ahhhhh yes! Home at last!

Bouncing around in shipping caused one of the V-Cap leads to break free so a little solder surgery was needed. Those are some heavy capacitors! No problem... all is good!

the splines in the corners look sharp , Tom is going to add splines on my VRD'S also , the housings should be done by the end of the months

LOL! IDK... Do they make Wild Grain Cheese?? If not, Plain Jane cheese will have to do.... I'll leave it up to you to decide what I need ;)

With a NOS Valves preferred customer status you ask for it you get it..wild grain cheese went out expedited delivery this morning...

• 2 weeks later...